Justin Timberlake Grew to 'Fear' Stalker
A judge in Los Angeles granted the 'SexyBack' singer the permanent order. Timberlake said in a court declaration (read it at TMZ) that Karen McNeil's trespassing onto his property was "seriously alarming."
"Ms. McNeil's ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing conduct are extremely distressing," Timberlake said in the statement. "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."
McNeil must now cease any direct or indirect contact with the star.
Chatham County Sheriff
Jemal Countess, WireImage.com
Jason Kempin, WireImage
Getty Images / AP
WireImage / Scottsdale Police Department
Chris Young, The Canadian Press / AP
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Charley Gallay, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- Catch a glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o in 'Star Wars'
- 'The Willis Family' kids all want lots of kids, too
- Singer LeAnn Rimes Says Setting Off Airplane's Fire Alarm Was ?Hysterical'
- Charlize Theron Opens Up About ?Mad Max,' BF Sean Penn, and Having More Kids
- Will Tiger's Ex Take Him Back: 'He Would Have to Do Some Major Apologizing'
- Justin Timberlake Is a Lime in Ridiculous Tequila Commercial -- And Looks Just Like Jim Carrey's The Mask
- Kendall Jenner, Reese Witherspoon, and More Celebs Get Glam Ahead of Met Gala 2015: See the Behind-the-Scenes Pics Here!
- Amber Portwood Cradles Ex Gary Shirley's Newborn Daughter Emilee: Pics