Justin Timberlake Grew to 'Fear' Stalker
A judge in Los Angeles granted the 'SexyBack' singer the permanent order. Timberlake said in a court declaration (read it at TMZ) that Karen McNeil's trespassing onto his property was "seriously alarming."
"Ms. McNeil's ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing conduct are extremely distressing," Timberlake said in the statement. "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."
McNeil must now cease any direct or indirect contact with the star.
Chatham County Sheriff
Jemal Countess, WireImage.com
Jason Kempin, WireImage
Getty Images / AP
WireImage / Scottsdale Police Department
Chris Young, The Canadian Press / AP
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Charley Gallay, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!