Justin Timberlake Grew to 'Fear' Stalker
A judge in Los Angeles granted the 'SexyBack' singer the permanent order. Timberlake said in a court declaration (read it at TMZ) that Karen McNeil's trespassing onto his property was "seriously alarming."
"Ms. McNeil's ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing conduct are extremely distressing," Timberlake said in the statement. "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."
McNeil must now cease any direct or indirect contact with the star.
Chatham County Sheriff
Jemal Countess, WireImage.com
Jason Kempin, WireImage
Getty Images / AP
WireImage / Scottsdale Police Department
Chris Young, The Canadian Press / AP
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Charley Gallay, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Now that the ?Report' has ended, reacquaint yourself with the real Colbert
- Mike Myers brought back Dr. Evil on ?Saturday Night Live'
- Gone Too Soon: An Emotional Look Back at the Stars We Lost in 2014
- Kourtney Kardashian Reveals Baby Boy's Unusual Name!
- Lance Bass Weds Michael Turchin, and an 'N Sync Member Performs!