Justin Timberlake Grew to 'Fear' Stalker
A judge in Los Angeles granted the 'SexyBack' singer the permanent order. Timberlake said in a court declaration (read it at TMZ) that Karen McNeil's trespassing onto his property was "seriously alarming."
"Ms. McNeil's ever-increasing, aggressive and harassing conduct are extremely distressing," Timberlake said in the statement. "I fear for my personal safety, and that of my family and friends."
McNeil must now cease any direct or indirect contact with the star.
Chatham County Sheriff
Jemal Countess, WireImage.com
Jason Kempin, WireImage
Getty Images / AP
WireImage / Scottsdale Police Department
Chris Young, The Canadian Press / AP
Gustavo Caballero, Getty Images
Charley Gallay, WireImage
MORE ABOUT Justin Timberlake
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Timberlake Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- Whitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina Brown, found unresponsive in tub
- Celebs and sports stars converge for pre-Super Bowl party
- Val Kilmer Responds to Health Scare, Denies Tumor Operation
- Bobbi Kristina Hospitalized After Being Found Unresponsive in a Bathtub
- Rumor Bust! Lindsay Lohan Does NOT Want to Become a Witch
- Justin Timberlake Kisses Pregnant Jessica Biel's Bare Baby Bump on 34th Birthday: Instagram Photo
- Taylor Swift Wishes Justin Timberlake Happy Birthday, Posts Throwback Photo With Beyonce, Jay Z
- Rihanna, Kanye West, Paul McCartney to Perform at Super Bowl DirectTV Bash