Kristin Cavallari Moves In On Audrina Patridge's Ex
By Porsha Clark Posted Nov 10th 2009 08:18PM
Audrina Patridge is in good spirits after reports that co-star Kristin Cavallari is dating her one of her ex's, Tal Cooperman (co-owner of the DCMA Collective Clothing Line).A source tells Usmagazine.com: "Audrina thinks it's laughable. Tal and Kristin have only gone out a few times now, but it's nothing serious. Tal and Audrina never officially dated and are still friends." Cavallari has also dated another one of Audrina's ex's, Justin Bobby, leaving some to wonder if a trend is starting.
Cavallari is best known for her appearance on the MTV series 'Laguna Beach: The Real Orange County.'
MORE ABOUT Kristin Cavallari
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kristin Cavallari Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation