No More Girl-Girl for Fergie, Thanks to Josh and Therapy
Fergie may have dabbled in bisexuality in the past, but now that she's married to 'Transformers' hottie Josh Duhamel, it's monogamy all the way. In a very candor-filled interview with The Advocate, the real-life Stacy Ferguson says that although she digs chicks, she's learned (with the help of a therapist) that it would be cheating if she ever fooled around with the same sex.
"I've had a lot of fun with women, and I'm not ashamed of it," she says. "But just because I enjoy women doesn't mean I'm allowed to have affairs in my relationship."
How did the Black Eyed Peas diva come to this conclusion? With professional help, of course! "I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it's with girls, so there is a rule there."
There's one more thing that keeps Fergie from straying: "The problem is that I also love a well-endowed man."
Fergie says she's been "very honest" with Duhamel about her past "from the get-go" and that she's surprised people are making such a big deal out of it. "Go back four or five years, people, and you'll see the same answer" from her on bisexuality.
With all the sex tapes floating around these days (this week, it's been Carrie Prejean and Jennifer Lopez), are Mr. and Mrs. Duhamel planning on setting up the ol' tripod anytime soon? "No, that's not happening. We're too smart for that. We've done some filming but with no tape in the camera."
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Making age-appropriate music with former rock star John Mellencamp
- ?Exodus' star Christian Bale on playing Moses: ?You can't out-Heston Charlton Heston'
- Firsts & Worsts: Annaleigh Ashford on ?Sex,' superstition, and Cyndi Lauper
- Minus some missteps, ?Shadow of Mordor' is one of the year's best games
- Miranda Kerr and Selena Gomez Pose for Awkward Pic at Paris Fashion Week
- No More Breakup Songs! Taylor Swift Says Dating ?Is the Last Thing' on Her Mind
- Brad Pitt Gushes About Fatherhood and How It Changed Him
- Kate Middleton Cancels Another Appearance Because of Severe Morning Sickness, Sends Apology Note
- Selena Gomez, Michelle Williams, and More Sit Front Row at Louis Vuitton Spring 2015 ? See Their Looks!
- Alyssa Milano Leaving Mistresses After Two Seasons: Find Out Why!