No More Girl-Girl for Fergie, Thanks to Josh and Therapy
Fergie may have dabbled in bisexuality in the past, but now that she's married to 'Transformers' hottie Josh Duhamel, it's monogamy all the way. In a very candor-filled interview with The Advocate, the real-life Stacy Ferguson says that although she digs chicks, she's learned (with the help of a therapist) that it would be cheating if she ever fooled around with the same sex.
"I've had a lot of fun with women, and I'm not ashamed of it," she says. "But just because I enjoy women doesn't mean I'm allowed to have affairs in my relationship."
How did the Black Eyed Peas diva come to this conclusion? With professional help, of course! "I learned through talking with my therapist that it is still cheating even if it's with girls, so there is a rule there."
There's one more thing that keeps Fergie from straying: "The problem is that I also love a well-endowed man."
Fergie says she's been "very honest" with Duhamel about her past "from the get-go" and that she's surprised people are making such a big deal out of it. "Go back four or five years, people, and you'll see the same answer" from her on bisexuality.
With all the sex tapes floating around these days (this week, it's been Carrie Prejean and Jennifer Lopez), are Mr. and Mrs. Duhamel planning on setting up the ol' tripod anytime soon? "No, that's not happening. We're too smart for that. We've done some filming but with no tape in the camera."
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- WTF -
MORE ABOUT Fergie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Fergie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- James Earl Jones to return to Broadway this fall in ?You Can't Take It With You'
- Man dressed as Spider-Man is running for political office in India
- ?The Twilight Saga: Eclipse': Bad Lip Reading version ? VIDEO
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Dodges Sobriety Questions, Gives Pole Dancing Lesson
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo