VOTE: A 'Butch Cassidy' Remake With John Travolta and Tom Cruise?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2009 08:30PM
John Travolta is excited about possibly starring in a remake of the classic 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid' with buddy Tom Cruise.
"Someone came up with a good idea - it was a remake of 'Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid' - and there was a rumor that we were gonna do that, and I said to Tom, 'It's not a terrible rumor, it's not a bad idea,'" the 'Grease' star said.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kanye West Gifts Taylor Swift With a Bouquet, But It's Nothing Compared to Kim Kardashian's: Picture
- Mindy Kaling: B.J. Novak Gives Me "an Intoxicating Feeling"
- Katie Holmes Shows Off "Artist" Suri Cruise's Sidewalk Handiwork
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement
- Kanye West Sends New BFF Taylor Swift "the Coolest Flowers''—but Were They Taken from Kim's Rose Wall?!