Jon Gosselin Is Righting His Wrongs and Ditching His Ed Hardy
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2009 02:40PM
Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out:
Jon and Kate Gosselin
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Jon Gosselin gets his nose powdered during commercial breaks of "The Insider" where he appeared as a guest. NON-EXCLUSIVE November 10, 2009 Job: 91110W1 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Husband's Spreadsheet of Wife's Excuses Not to Have Sex Goes Viral; Cameron Diaz Cuts Radio Interview Short After Host Disses Drew Barrymore: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Katherine Webb Shares Bikini Honeymoon Shot, Peek at Wedding to AJ McCarron
- Michael Rapaport Calls Spike Lee a "S--- Stain" During Gentrification Feud
- She's An American Woman In London! Noelle Reno Dishes About Life, Work And Reality Show ?Ladies Of London'
- Madonna’s Underage Teenage Daughter Says She ‘Awkwardly Avoided Teachers’ At Prom After Drinking Champagne
- Reality Showdown! Producers Now Deciding Between Fan-Favorite ?Bachelorette' Alum Arie Luyendyk Jr. And Andi Dorfman Cast-Off Chris Soules In Next Bachelor Casting
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day