Jon Gosselin Is Righting His Wrongs and Ditching His Ed Hardy
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2009 02:40PM
Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out:
Jon and Kate Gosselin
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Jon Gosselin gets his nose powdered during commercial breaks of "The Insider" where he appeared as a guest. NON-EXCLUSIVE November 10, 2009 Job: 91110W1 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Moschino Barbie Collection Pieces Are Available to Rent Now, Including This Barbie Cell Phone Case
- Charlie Sheen: "I Would Love to Return" to Two and a Half Men and I'd "Show Up Early!"
- Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Martin Hang Backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival: Picture
- It's Over! Kris Jenner To File For Divorce From Bruce Imminently, 11 Months After Announcing Their Separation
- Getting Serious! Chelsea Houska Introduces Hot New Boyfriend Cole DeBoer To Daughter Aubree
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- Report: Miss America Kira Kazantsev kicked out of sorority for hazing
- Then/Now: The cast of 'Friends'