Jon Gosselin Is Righting His Wrongs and Ditching His Ed Hardy
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 11th 2009 02:40PM
Jon Gosselin wants to give up his paparazzi-filled life and ditch the Ed Hardy clothes for a simple life? Not exactly -- only in the world of Funny or Die. In a new video, Gosselin mocks himself and tries to "turn back time" by bringing back the old polo shirts, throwing away his Red Bull Vodkas and even deleting Michael Lohan's number from his cell. Check it out:
Jon and Kate Gosselin
©BAUER-GRIFFIN.COM Jon Gosselin gets his nose powdered during commercial breaks of "The Insider" where he appeared as a guest. NON-EXCLUSIVE November 10, 2009 Job: 91110W1 New York, New York www.bauergriffin.com www.bauergriffinonline.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Michael Strahan, Donald Glover Cast in Magic Mike XXL With Channing Tatum
- Jessica Simpson Flaunts Her Toned Legs in Lace Short-Shorts at LAX: Shop Her Look For Less!
- Ashley Hebert Gives Birth: Bachelorette Welcomes Baby Boy Fordham With J.P. Rosenbaum
- High Times Ahead? ?RHOBH' To Film Cast Trip In Amsterdam ? Sober Kim Richards Upset, Facing ?Temptations’
- Swimming In Trouble: Michael Phelps Arrested For DUI In Baltimore, According To Reports
- Amanda Bynes' Father Rick Hasn't Seen Daughter In Months, Isn't Aware Of Her Current Whereabouts
- AC/DC's Malcolm Young left band due to dementia
- 'Jeopardy' slammed on social media for 'sexist' category
- Blake Shelton grows up on new album 'Bringing Back the Sunshine'