Mysteries of 'Sara Jean Underwood,' 'Geisy Arruda,' and 'Charla Nash' Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 11th 2009 11:18AM
'Sara Jean Underwood,' 'Biggest Loser Shay,' and 'Charla Nash' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today...
Dancing with the Stars Results – You know Mya and Dmitry Chaplin didn't get kicked off last night. They've been near perfect all season. Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough were chosen for the encore dance, and they'll be dancing again next week. Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson aren't going anywhere. And neitehr is Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel. That leaves Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff as the odd ones out. Judge Len Goodman had only good things to say about Carter as he prepared to exit the show. "If you were my son," he said, "I would be so proud of you." Awww.
Biggest Loser Shay – In other reality show elimination news, 'The Biggest Loser' shoved off a couple contestants last night. First to go was Daniel, a two-time contestant, who lost only 5 pounds this week. Next was Shay Sorrells, the show's heaviest contestant ever. Shay lost 17 pounds this week, but it wasn't enough to keep her in the limelight. "I'm not asking you to keep me here so I can play," she begged. "I'm asking you to keep me here so I can live." Better luck next season?
Sara Jean Underwood – Yoga isn't supposed to be about sex. You're not supposed to stare at the butt of the person doing downward dog in front of you. No stiffies in the yoga room. But Playboy doesn't care what you're supposed to do. It knows what you want to do. And that's watch 2007 Playmate of the Year Sara Jean Underwood get sweaty and flaunt that flexibility. You're going to have to pay for membership to see her do it naked though. Duh.
Geisy Arruda Photos – And you thought Brazil was a sexually liberated country. 20-year-old student Geisy Arruda was expelled on Oct. 22 for wearing a short pink dress and acting provocatively. (Arruda claims all she did was wear the dress). Yesterday university officials backed down from the expulsion, citing the overwhelming worldwide reaction as a reason for the reversal.
Priti Jain – In July 2004, Bollywood actress Priti Jain accused famous director Madhur Bhandarkar of rape. "Madhur had promised to give me a lead role in his films," she said at the time. "However, he didn't offer me a lead role in any of his movies. At times when I refused, he raped me." Today an Indian court agreed to look into the allegations.
Charla Nash – Charla loved Travis. Travis loved Charla. Then, in February, Travis went berserk. The 200-pound pet chimpanzee ripped off Charla's hands, nose, lips and eyelids. He was shot and killed by Connecticut police. Today Charla will make her first public appearance since the mauling on 'Oprah.' Among the revelations procured by the talk show superstar, Winfrey learns that Charla was told only within the last couple weeks that she no longer has eyes and will never see again.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Blacklist Recap: Red Reddington Gets Ruthless to Save His Wife
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Movie Night Recap: Two Perfect Scores, One Surprising Elimination
- Jason Derulo Not on "Good Terms" With Jordin Sparks Post-Split; Amanda Bynes Arrested for Second DUI: Top 5 Stories
- Family First ? George Zimmerman's Brother Robert Talks Family Rebranding And His Role Models: ?I Learn A Lot' From Kardashians
- ?The View' Feuds: Rosie O'Donnell & Whoopi Goldberg Fight In Front Of Audience – ?I'm Really Sick Of Your Sh*t!'
- It's A Presidential Baby! Chelsea Clinton Introduces Daughter Charlotte To The World – See Their Bundle Of Joy
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- 'Django' actress says she didn't cooperate with police because of racial profiling at 16
- Chris Martin Visits Gwyneth Paltrow on Her Birthday—Plus, Find Out Who Attended Her Private Bash!
- Dancing With The Stars: Who Went Home? Plus, Find Out Who Got the First Perfect Score of the Season!
- Donald Trump Gets Pranked, Threatens Lawsuit After He Retweets Picture of British Serial Killers