Mysteries of 'Sara Jean Underwood,' 'Geisy Arruda,' and 'Charla Nash' Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 11th 2009 11:18AM
'Sara Jean Underwood,' 'Biggest Loser Shay,' and 'Charla Nash' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today...
Dancing with the Stars Results – You know Mya and Dmitry Chaplin didn't get kicked off last night. They've been near perfect all season. Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough were chosen for the encore dance, and they'll be dancing again next week. Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson aren't going anywhere. And neitehr is Kelly Osbourne and Louis van Amstel. That leaves Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff as the odd ones out. Judge Len Goodman had only good things to say about Carter as he prepared to exit the show. "If you were my son," he said, "I would be so proud of you." Awww.
Biggest Loser Shay – In other reality show elimination news, 'The Biggest Loser' shoved off a couple contestants last night. First to go was Daniel, a two-time contestant, who lost only 5 pounds this week. Next was Shay Sorrells, the show's heaviest contestant ever. Shay lost 17 pounds this week, but it wasn't enough to keep her in the limelight. "I'm not asking you to keep me here so I can play," she begged. "I'm asking you to keep me here so I can live." Better luck next season?
Sara Jean Underwood – Yoga isn't supposed to be about sex. You're not supposed to stare at the butt of the person doing downward dog in front of you. No stiffies in the yoga room. But Playboy doesn't care what you're supposed to do. It knows what you want to do. And that's watch 2007 Playmate of the Year Sara Jean Underwood get sweaty and flaunt that flexibility. You're going to have to pay for membership to see her do it naked though. Duh.
Geisy Arruda Photos – And you thought Brazil was a sexually liberated country. 20-year-old student Geisy Arruda was expelled on Oct. 22 for wearing a short pink dress and acting provocatively. (Arruda claims all she did was wear the dress). Yesterday university officials backed down from the expulsion, citing the overwhelming worldwide reaction as a reason for the reversal.
Priti Jain – In July 2004, Bollywood actress Priti Jain accused famous director Madhur Bhandarkar of rape. "Madhur had promised to give me a lead role in his films," she said at the time. "However, he didn't offer me a lead role in any of his movies. At times when I refused, he raped me." Today an Indian court agreed to look into the allegations.
Charla Nash – Charla loved Travis. Travis loved Charla. Then, in February, Travis went berserk. The 200-pound pet chimpanzee ripped off Charla's hands, nose, lips and eyelids. He was shot and killed by Connecticut police. Today Charla will make her first public appearance since the mauling on 'Oprah.' Among the revelations procured by the talk show superstar, Winfrey learns that Charla was told only within the last couple weeks that she no longer has eyes and will never see again.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Dresses North in Skunk Costume; See How the Today Show Celebrated Halloween: Top 5 Stories
- Heidi Klum Dresses as a Butterfly for Annual Halloween Party -- See Her Crazy Costume Here!
- Kim Kardashian and North West Dress as Anna Wintour, Andre Leon Talley -- Plus, See Her Other Halloween Costumes!
- Tara Reid’s Skeletal Figure Scares Fans BEFORE She Puts On Halloween Costume!
- Demi Moore ‘Driving Mila Nuts,’ Wants Her To ‘Stay Away’ From Baby Wyatt ? Or Else!
- Judge Rules Amanda Bynes To Stay Under Conservatorship Until 2015, As Actress No-Show In Court
- Randy Bachman of The Guess Who & BTO keeps on takin' care of business
- Amanda Bynes released from psychiatric facility, slams parents in Twitter rant
- Country singer Jessie James Decker deletes Twitter account after ripping followers
- Happy Halloween! Check Out Kim Kardashian, Lea Michele, Justin Bieber and More Stars in Costume!
- Melanie Griffith on Who She'd Like to Date Next and Why She'll Never Watch Daughter Dakota Johnson in Fifty Shades of Grey
- Chris Brown Talks All Things Rihanna: The Assault, Their Relationship, Drake and More—Watch Now!