Rod 'The Bod' Stewart Trying for a Baby
"Yes, we're trying – we actually tried last night!" Stewart exclaimed on the British talk show GMTV. "One more and then we're going to close the office."
The joys of fatherhood appeal to the British-born rock legend. But his native roots pose challenges. He is struggling to teach his youngest son Alastair soccer. The boy, his only child with Lancaster, will turn 4 later this month.
"He's just a sweet kid at the moment," said the adoring dad. "I did take him out on the football field the other day. He put all his Celtic stuff on, I said, 'Come on, let's get running out there,' and he went, 'Oh, there's some flowers for mummy – must collect them.'
Stewart is currently promoting 'Soulbook,' his newest release of R&B classics.
The raspy voiced Stewart burst on to the musical scene in the late 1960s fronting The Jeff Beck Group and later becoming a solo artist. He is a world renowned artist but has had his greatest success in the UK where he earned six consecutive number one albums and 62 hit singles, including 31 that reached the top ten.
It's a Girl!
'America's Best Dance Crew' co-host Layla Kayleigh delivered daughter Melody Rain Covino on Monday, Nov. 2 at 7:48 a.m. This is the first child for Kayleigh, 25, and her boyfriend of three years, Steven Covino.
Frederick M. Brown , Getty Images
Mike Coppola, WireImage
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Jeff Kravitz, FilmMagic
Dimitrios Kambouris, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Ava DuVernay Clears up That Major Rumor
- One Direction's Liam Payne Hits Universal Orlando Resort!
- Stars in Bikinis! Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Other Hotties
- Princess Charlotte Arrives for Royal Christening With Kate Middleton, Prince William, Prince George: Watch the Livestream
- Victoria, David Beckham Celebrate 16 Years of Marriage With Adorable Family Photo: See Their Gorgeous Children!
- Nicholas Brendon Wants Dr. Drew's Help, Buffy Star Says He's Battling Depression