Taylor Lautner: Jacob's Long Hair Messed With His Mojo
And we all know Jacob needs all the help he can get with that well-groomed vampire, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) always lurking about.
"(The wig hair) would get caught in my mouth, and I would be spitting it out in this scene where I'm coming close to kissing Bella," says Lautner. "It was annoying."
Finishing with the wig was "freeing," Lautner adds. "The last day of filming with the wig, we ripped it off, put it up in the air, and the whole crew gave a standing ovation," Lautner recalls smiling. "It was amazing to take that thing off."
Win Free 'New Moon' Tickets to Private Screening, Free 'New Moon' Soundtrack & More
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cannes: Norwegian Oil Thriller 'Pioneer' Sells Wide
- Universal Channel to Launch in Germany
- Cannes: Psy Impersonator Tricks Festival Organizers, Partygoers
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'The World's End' Trailer: Pints, Pals, and Killer Robots!
- 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga