Taylor Lautner: Jacob's Long Hair Messed With His Mojo
And we all know Jacob needs all the help he can get with that well-groomed vampire, Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson) always lurking about.
"(The wig hair) would get caught in my mouth, and I would be spitting it out in this scene where I'm coming close to kissing Bella," says Lautner. "It was annoying."
Finishing with the wig was "freeing," Lautner adds. "The last day of filming with the wig, we ripped it off, put it up in the air, and the whole crew gave a standing ovation," Lautner recalls smiling. "It was amazing to take that thing off."
Win Free 'New Moon' Tickets to Private Screening, Free 'New Moon' Soundtrack & More
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- FOX411's pic of the day
- "Ex on the Beach" Sets MTV UK Launch Ratings Record in Key Demo
- 'Big Bang Theory' Boss Says More Marriage Proposals Coming, Talks Series Finale
- Tribeca: 'Chef' Stars Jon Favreau, Oliver Platt Talk Preparation
- ?Nashville' joins proud tradition of unorthodox clip shows: 5 more that stand out
- ?John From Cincinnati' is not on HBO Go or Amazon Prime, and it should be
- tUnE-yArDs channels ?Pee-Wee's Playhouse' for ?Water Fountain' music video
- The Sisterhood's Pants Will Travel Again for 'Sisterhood Everlasting'
- A 'Frozen' Sequel Isn't Happening Anytime Soon
- 'Jurassic World' Sequels Are Pretty Much Invevitable