Why You're Searching for 'Beyonce Pregnant,' 'Charla Nash Photos,' and 'CMA Awards'
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 11th 2009 08:03PM
'Beyonce Pregnant,' 'Halle Berry Baby Pictures,' and 'Charla Nash Photos' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight...
CMA Awards 2009 – The 2009 Country Music Awards are on TV tonight. Among the awards that will be handed out tonight will be the crown jewel of the eve, CMA entertainer of the year. Kenny Chesney, Brad Paisley, Keith Urban, Taylor Swift and George Strait are nominated, and the award will be handed out by country music's first couple, Tim McGraw an Faith Hill. McGraw won the award in 2001, though Faith is yet to receive that particular piece of hardware.
Charla Nash Photos – Charla Nash could have sold exclusive pictures of her mangled face to the tabloids for millions of dollars, she said on 'Oprah' today. But the chimp attack victim wanted to reveal herself to the world on her own terms. Oprah and Nash sat in a dark room together and spoke about the fateful day in February when the 200-pound pet ripped off Nash's hands, nose, lips and eyelids. Nash has no recollection of the attack, but she'll live with its startling consequences for the rest of her life.
Halle Berry Baby Pictures – The Internet fell in love with Halle Berry a long time ago, and now it's falling in love with her adorable daughter Nahla Ariela Aubry. The tot was first snapped by the paps in March, and a handful of months later the Halle's little girl is all grown up. OK, that's not totally true. In fact, maybe the real story is how damn good Halle looks at the age of 42.
Katt Williams Goes to Jail – The name of the comedian's next stand-up special? Nope. Williams went to jail a couple days ago and yesterday was released after posting a $41,000 bond. He's accused of breaking into a mansion in the Atlanta area and stealing thousands in jewelry and gold coins. But Williams says the accusation is a bunch of hogwash. He maintains he was leasing the mansion during a film shoot, got into it with owner Daniel Broach, and then Broach invented the charge.
Beyonce Pregnant – The latest issue of Gotham Magazine features an interview with Jay-Z in which the editor writes: "The most important thing on the horizon seems to be a plan to have children with [Beyonce] Knowles." Jay-Z doesn't say anything in the interview to confirm that sentiment, but the Internet has heard enough to presume Beyonce's got a baby bump. Sounds a little specious to us. Go look that word up, it's a good one.
Shaq and Gilbert Arenas Fiance – Shaquille O'Neal's wife of almost 7 years, Shaunie, filed for legal separation from the 7-footer yesterday. Now we might know why. According to the website Young, Black & Fabulous, Shaq has been getting busy with fellow NBA star Gilbert Arenas' fiance Laura Govan. The website got ahold of a number of steamy emails alleged to have been exchanged by the cheaters. In one, Govan writes that she'll meet up with the Big Aristotle "As long as u taste me ... LOL."
- Filed under:
- Beyonce Knowles
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June's Daughter Anna Cardwell Claims She Was Molested By Mother's Boyfriend
- Diddy as Prince, Ellen as Nicki! See Celebs Dressed as Other Stars For Halloween
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine