Today's Best Celebrity Twitters for 11/12
1. Taylor Swift
After sweeping the CMA awards, how did pop star Taylor Swift finish her evening? By celebrating with a "cereal party" at the kitchen table with her parents. Congrats, Taylor. "I have said 'I love you' to so many people tonight. I can't stop hugging people. This is magical," she tweeted.
2. Ramona Singer
The lovely 'Real Housewives of New York City' are back! Ramona, Jill, Alex, Kelly and The Countess have been tweeting all day about their Season 3 promotional photo shoot. We're ready for the drama to start.
3. Debi Mazar
Even though Debi Mazar and her partner Maksim Chmerkovskiy have been eliminated from 'Dancing With The Stars,' the two are planning a meet-up in NYC, sans judges. We'd love to see that hot salsa go down tonight.
4. David Spade
If this is real, David Spade's alter-ego Joe Dirt will be coming to us in animated form. We're interested to see how he converts the movie into a TV show. More details to come later this week.
5. Britney Spears
Okay, so this isn't exactly a tweet from Miss Britney Spears, but it's newsworthy. On Thursday morning, her Twitter account was hacked, and the hacker sent out satanic threats to her millions of followers. Creepy! But everything is back to normal now.
Lindsay Lohan, Twitpic.com
Sean Kingston, TwitPic.com
Kim Kardashian, Twitpic.com
Holly Madison, Twitpic.com
Ashton Kutcher, Twitpic.com
Alicia Keys, Twitpic.com
Paris Hilton, Twitpic.com
Bridget Marquardt, Twitpic.com
Jessica Simpson, Twitpic.com
Ricky Martin, Twitpic.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- Cleveland Kidnapping Hero To Get Free Burgers For Life
- PHOTOS: Has Ellen Had Enough Of LA?
- Jennifer Aniston On 'Friends' Reunion: 'We All Miss Working Together'
- ?Nashville' season finale: Every kind of cliffhanger
- ?Modern Family' finale react: Moseying along
- Five ?Arrested Development' fanfiction ? aka Bluthcest ? stories you didn't know existed
- Get More Hot Deals from StyleMined.com!
- Christie Brinkley, 59, Sizzles in Swimsuit Pic
- Exclusive: Madonna on Family, Fashion and Feuds
- Kate Middleton Is Radiant in Yellow; Jennifer Aniston Reunites With Friends Costars on Ellen; Kim Kardashian Marvels at Her Pregnancy Curves: Today's Top Stories
- Alex O'Loughlin Shares First Picture of Son Lion, 6 Months
- Selena Gomez Goes Without Makeup, Shows Lighter Hair Color