Rebecca Gayheart and Eric Dane Confirm Pregnancy
Gayheart told In Touch Weekly, "We've always wanted to be parents. I think Eric is going to be a wonderful dad, and hopefully I'll be a good mom. We're absolutely looking forward to it!"
Gayheart, 38, added that she's taking good care of herself in anticipation of her first child. "I'm doing yoga, and I'm walking on the beach every day with my dogs for about an hour. I drink lots of water and eat a lot of vegetables and protein."
Gayheart made a name for herself in the '90s as the spokesperson for Noxema, and later starred in series 'Dead Like Me' and 'Nip/Tuck.' Dane plays Dr. Mark "McSteamy" Sloan on 'Grey's Anantomy.' The couple married in 2004.
Gayheart and Dane were recently involved in a lawsuit concerning a leaked tape that showed the couple in an intimate encounter with another woman. In the video, Dane and his wife appear nude with former beauty queen Kari Ann Peniche. During the video, Dane steps in front of and behind the camera, while filming in Peniche's apartment. Dane and Gayheart took Gawker.com to court, claiming the site unlawfully posted the private video.
Still, impending motherhood has redeemed the past few months for Gayheart. "I'm having a great, great time right now and loving my life," she said.
The 'Grey's Anatomy' star and his wife have confirmed a long-suspected pregnancy. This will be their first child.
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jeff Kravitz, FilmMagic
Frederick M. Brown , Getty Images
Mike Coppola, WireImage
Alexandra Wyman, WireImage
Jeff Kravitz, FilmMagic
Dimitrios Kambouris, WireImage
Todd Williamson, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor in Paradise Episode 5 Recap: Wedding Pictures, A Surprise Exit, A Possible Threesome
- Jen Aniston, Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens and a Host of Other A-List Stars Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately Finale Show
- Pamela Anderson Calls off Divorce from Husband Rick Salomon, Couple Still Married
- David Cassidy's Alleged Love Child Pens Emotional Plea To Connect With Him ? Read Her Touching Words
- Stars without the warpaint
- Angaleena Presley confirms Pistol Annies are on hold, debuts first solo album
- Singles wear bags on their heads in new dating show
- Natasha Lyonne and Fred Armisen Are Dating?!
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!