Ron Livingston Gets Married to 'Rachel Getting Married' Star
Livingston, and DeWitt, who was the Rachel in 'Rachel Getting Married,' have been dating for three years. They met on the set of the FOX show, 'Standoff.'
It's the first marriage for Livingston, 45, and DeWitt, 35.
The tennis player/'Age of Love' star and the actress were engaged over the summer but kept the news private for a few months.
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- Asian TV Network Diva to Launch Telemundo Programming Block
- Taiwan Establishes Film Institute
- UCLA Flood: ABC 7 Airs Crude Prank Phone Call (Video)
- Best of Late Night TV: Daniel Radcliffe Cuts a Stranger's Hair, Vin Diesel Gives Language Lessons (VIDEO)
- New DVD Blu-ray: 'Noah,' 'The Other Woman,' 'Twin Peaks'
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants To Guest Star on 'Big Bang Theory' and 'Game of Thrones' and We Hope His Dreams Come True