Ron Livingston Gets Married to 'Rachel Getting Married' Star
Livingston, and DeWitt, who was the Rachel in 'Rachel Getting Married,' have been dating for three years. They met on the set of the FOX show, 'Standoff.'
It's the first marriage for Livingston, 45, and DeWitt, 35.
The tennis player/'Age of Love' star and the actress were engaged over the summer but kept the news private for a few months.
Joe Corrigan, Getty Images
Jeffrey Mayer, WireImage
FilmMagic / WireImage
Polk Imaging / FilmMagic
Steve Granitz, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Envelope snafu at Daytime Emmy Awards as 'Days' takes home top prize
- Amanda Bynes lunges at man who tries to take a photo: Who's the hottest mess in Hollywood?
- Report: Charlie Sheen tried to fire 'Anger Management' co-star Selma Blair
- Bruce Lee Statue Unveiled in L.A.'s Chinatown
- James Franco Seeks $500,000 in Crowdfunding for 'Palo Alto Stories' Trilogy
- James L. Brooks Joins AFI Conservatory as Artistic Director (Exclusive)
- ?Mistresses' episode 3: Put down the blow torch
- ?The Bachelorette' episode 4: ?The last thing I want to do is walk across the stage in nothing but a mankini'
- Broadway box office: ?Cinderella' and ?Vanya and Sonia' see biggest post-Tony sales bump
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Prometheus' Sequel Gets a New Writer
- Ryan Gosling Finds His Leading Man for 'How to Catch a Monster'
- 'Turbo' Exclusive Clip: Ryan Reynolds Meets Samuel L. Jackson's Snail Crew (VIDEO)