Sharon Osbourne Sorry for Bashing Susan Boyle With Her 'Ugly Stick'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 12th 2009 08:05AM
A week after unleashing a vicious volley of insults at Susan Boyle -- including calling her a "hairy a--hole" whom God hit "with a f---ing ugly stick" -- Sharon Osbourne is now apologizing for the "cheap" stunt.
"Susan Boyle is a lovely gracious woman and I took advantage of that by poking fun at her," Osbourne wrote on Facebook. "I would never want to be responsible for hurting Susan and I must apologize for getting a cheap laugh at her expense."
Osbourne's unfiltered rant unfurled on Sirius XM's 'The Opie & Anthony Show' last week. Her comments started off the same as her apology: with a pleasantry: "She is a lovely lady. You just want to say 'God bless' and here's a Gillette razor," later saying "[God] gave her the talent. But he hit her with a f****** ugly stick."
Oh, but she wasn't finished with the 'Britain's Got Talent' star: "I like everybody to do well. Even somebody that looks like a slapped arse ... God bless her. It's like, 'You go girl'. She does look like a hairy a**hole."
Boyle, 47, appeared on the finale Osbourne's show 'America's Got Talent' where she performed the Rolling Stones song, 'Wild Horses.' Osbourne gave her a standing ovation.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery' or on life support?
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all
- EW's ?Walking Dead' cover photographer reveals how to kill a zombie
- 100 things that apparently happened, as told by ?The Unauthorized Saved by the Bell Story'
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- Kim K Posts Stunning Never-Before-Seen Wedding Photo
- Baby News! Carrie Underwood Is Pregnant
- Joan Rivers' Health Update: Being Brought Out of Coma, Family Has ?Fingers Crossed'