You Voted: 'Butch' Remake With John Travolta, Tom Cruise Not Wanted
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 13th 2009 09:14AM
After reports surfaced that John Travolta wanted to do a remake of the classic film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,' PopEater teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to see if people liked the idea. However, 41K votes were cast and a whopping 81 percent said "leave this masterpiece alone." Watch It
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner Buy Baby Toys in Paris
- Janet Jackson Is Now a Billionaire
- JoAnna Garcia and Nick Swisher: "We're So Excited to Be Parents"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Our favorite '80s teen crushes: Where are they now?
- Jo Wood: Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and I were 'pioneers of crack'
- Brandi Glanville Tries to Reignite LeAnn Rimes Twitter Feud: "She Should Mind Her Business"
- Catherine Zeta-Jones Steps Out for First Time Since Leaving Treatment for Bipolar Disorder—See the Pic
- The Hangover 3 Reviews Are In—Critics Are Drunk With Scorn for Sequel