You Voted: 'Butch' Remake With John Travolta, Tom Cruise Not Wanted
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 13th 2009 09:14AM
After reports surfaced that John Travolta wanted to do a remake of the classic film 'Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid,' PopEater teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to see if people liked the idea. However, 41K votes were cast and a whopping 81 percent said "leave this masterpiece alone." Watch It
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Guardians of the Galaxy Premiere
- Claim: Bill Clinton’s Sex Calls With Monica Lewinsky Intercepted & Used As Blackmail By Israeli Prime Minister
- Bethenny Frankel Happy To Exploit Women's ?Insecurities And Mental Illnesses ? For Pure Economic Gain,' Paulina Pinsky Says In Scathing Editorial
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Tree planted in memory of George Harrison felled ... by beetles
- Octavia Spencer on Scrapped Murder, She Wrote Reboot: "Everything Happens for a Reason"
- Beyoncé Shares Photo of Herself as Rosie the Riveter—Check Out the Ultimate Feminist Photo!
- Dichen Lachman Is Engaged and Her Wedding Already Has Tons of Dollhouse Connections