Ageless Stars: Did You Know They Were That Old?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 14th 2009 01:00PM
Real Age: 19
Our Age: 14
The country cutie just doesn't seem old enough to vote to us.
Real Age: 40
Our Age: 30
She's only a resident on 'Grey's,' so we can't believe Ellen is actually 40.
Real Age: 27
Our Age: 17
It's not just because Cory plays a high school student that we think he still could be in his teens.
Real Age: 23
Our Age: 33
Gaga fans, don't freak out. We don't think she looks old, it's just that her body of work makes her seem more mature than a girl in her early twenties.
Real Age: 34
Our Age: 45
Just like Lady Gaga, everything Angelina Jolie has done -- including being a mother of six and an Oscar win -- elevates her age in our minds.
Real Age: 36
Our Age: 15
Seriously, the 'Gilmore Girls' star does not look like she's really older than Angelina, does she?
Real Age: 24
Our Age: 34
The reigning NBA MVP is worth millions of dollars, has an Olympic gold medal, took the Cleveland Cavaliers to the finals in 2007 and has broken league records left and right at the ripe old age of 24. We don't believe it.
Real Age: 16
Our Age: 27
With the skimpy outfits and the pole dancing, the teen queen is more Britney than Disney innocent.
Real Age: 25
Our Age: 35
She's not old enough to be a doctor if she wanted to be (unless we're talking Doogie, here). But it's Ms. Wilde's elegance that adds to her number.
John Francis Daly
Real Age: 24
Our Age: 14
Maybe it's because we can't get 'Freaks and Geeks' out of our minds, but Daly doesn't look a day over 14.
Real Age: 37
Our Age: 16
We were absolutely shocked when we saw Union's birthdate. Shocked.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- 'Walking Dead's' Norman Reedus: The Wolves Are a "Bunch of Daryls Gone South"
- 'Battle Creek': Janet McTeer on Guziewicz's "Messed Up" Family History
- Roger Moore Denies Saying Idris Elba Shouldn't be James Bond
- Recap of 'Revenge' Season 4 Episode 18: Clarity
- Weekend Box Office: 'Home' Soars Past 'Get Hard' To the Top Spot
- 'Spectre' in Mexico City: What We Know About the James Bond Movie's Opening Scene