PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Geena, Jay-Z, Britney and Robsten
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 15th 2009 09:00PM
How does Geena Davis look these days? Can Jay-Z's 'Empire State of Mind' replace Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York' as the Big Apple's anthem? Which of Britney Spears' men does she look the best with? Do you think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are a couple? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes *Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· Geena Davis showed off her new figure and face while out playing with her kids in a Santa Monica park. According to 78 percent of over 61K PopEater readers, she looks "OK." But 77 percent of over 59K don't think she has had plastic surgery. Get the Story and Vote
· Jay-Z wants 'Empire State of Mind' to replace Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York' as the city's anthem. But 65 percent of voters think Sinatra's song is better for New York City. But, 54 percent believe 'Empire' will endure as a great song about NYC. However, it's Alicia Keys' hook that really stands out for 64 percent of people. Get the Story and Vote
· Sharon Osbourne apologized for calling Susan Boyle ugly. Do PopEater readers think she was sincere? Nope. Ninety-four percent think the apology was just damage control and not heartfelt. Get the Story and Vote
· Jon Gosselin starred in a Funny or Die video, in which he gives up Ed Hardy, bikini-clad girls and his other vices. The response to the short wasn't good, however. An 82 percent majority didn't think it was funny. Furthermore, there is no way Jon would give up his fame for a simple life, according to 89 percent of voters. Get the Story and Vote
· A photo of Britney Spears with current boyfriend Jason Trawick prompted us to wonder which guy she looked her best and worst with. The winner (and loser)? Spears was hottest with Justin Timberlake and at her worst with Adnan Ghalib, say our readers. Get the Story and Vote
· Photographers snapped Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart holding hands -- although the 'Twilight' co-stars continue to keep quiet about their supposed relationship. Do our readers think they are dating? Yes, 53 percent of over 16K do.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Emmy Rossum gets in the holiday spirit at The Opening of The New Gap Concept Store in Soho.
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Britney Spears -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Megyn Kelly chats with Jay Leno on 'The Tonight Show'
- Not half bad! Aliana Lohan posts a video singing Christina Aguilera's 'Beautiful'
- ?The Sing-Off': The best little a cappella show returns
- Britney Spears is right: 5 reasons ?Chaotic' is her worst career move ever ? VIDEO
- ?Time' 2013 Person of the Year finalists: Miley Cyrus, President Obama among top 10
- Extra Scoop: Kendall Jenner and Harry Styles? Is It On?
- Attention Garth Brooks Fans? He's Going on Tour!
- Crushing on Cole Vosbury! 6 New Reasons We Love 'The Voice' Contestant
- Peta Murgatroyd, Brant Daugherty Dating? Dancing With the Stars Partners Make Out at Hollywood Event
- Sean Lowe's Fiancee Catherine Giudici Shows Off Bikini Body on Pre-Wedding Bachelorette Weekend With Friends: Picture
- Harry Styles Takes Kendall Jenner to Gay Bar, Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Top 5 Stories