PopEater Poll Results: How You Voted on Geena, Jay-Z, Britney and Robsten
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 15th 2009 09:00PM
How does Geena Davis look these days? Can Jay-Z's 'Empire State of Mind' replace Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York' as the Big Apple's anthem? Which of Britney Spears' men does she look the best with? Do you think Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are a couple? Thanks to the hundreds of thousands of PopEater faithful who voted on the most burning questions in Hollywood this week.* Now it's time to see which side they took. Click Inside to See the Votes *Some Poll Results May Have Changed Since Our Last Tallies
· Geena Davis showed off her new figure and face while out playing with her kids in a Santa Monica park. According to 78 percent of over 61K PopEater readers, she looks "OK." But 77 percent of over 59K don't think she has had plastic surgery. Get the Story and Vote
· Jay-Z wants 'Empire State of Mind' to replace Frank Sinatra's 'New York, New York' as the city's anthem. But 65 percent of voters think Sinatra's song is better for New York City. But, 54 percent believe 'Empire' will endure as a great song about NYC. However, it's Alicia Keys' hook that really stands out for 64 percent of people. Get the Story and Vote
· Sharon Osbourne apologized for calling Susan Boyle ugly. Do PopEater readers think she was sincere? Nope. Ninety-four percent think the apology was just damage control and not heartfelt. Get the Story and Vote
· Jon Gosselin starred in a Funny or Die video, in which he gives up Ed Hardy, bikini-clad girls and his other vices. The response to the short wasn't good, however. An 82 percent majority didn't think it was funny. Furthermore, there is no way Jon would give up his fame for a simple life, according to 89 percent of voters. Get the Story and Vote
· A photo of Britney Spears with current boyfriend Jason Trawick prompted us to wonder which guy she looked her best and worst with. The winner (and loser)? Spears was hottest with Justin Timberlake and at her worst with Adnan Ghalib, say our readers. Get the Story and Vote
· Photographers snapped Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart holding hands -- although the 'Twilight' co-stars continue to keep quiet about their supposed relationship. Do our readers think they are dating? Yes, 53 percent of over 16K do.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Emmy Rossum gets in the holiday spirit at The Opening of The New Gap Concept Store in Soho.
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
Astrid Stawiarz, Getty Images
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- Polls: How You Voted on Big Stories -
- Britney Spears
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump and Macy's end relationship, retailer will ‘phase-out' his menswear line
- Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett describe incident with transgender model
- Carrie Underwood covers Wiz Khalifa's 'See You Again'
- Swimsuit Supermodel Hannah Davis Gets Red White and Hot for the 4th of July
- Ben and Jen Split: How Much Is at Stake? Why the '10-Year Rule' Doesn't Apply
- Caitlyn Jenner Gives Her Glam Regards to Broadway
- You Will Never Be As Stylish As These Two 2-Year-Old BFF Models: See Their Adorable Photos!
- Kim Kardashian Sexes Up Rolling Stone Cover, Opens Up About Brother Rob: "It's Not That Mysterious"
- Chrissy Teigen Strategically Covers Nipple After Instagram Deletes Topless Photo