Brad and Angelina Enjoy Date Night at Museum
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 16th 2009 06:40AM
When Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie went on a date over the weekend to a museum -- a typical night out for any couple. Only these two A-listers had a private viewing.
The couple attended the Museum of Contemporary Art's 30th anniversary gala in Los Angeles on Saturday night. More Photos Inside
Angelina Jolie Snapshots
LOS ANGELES, CA - NOVEMBER 14: Actor Brad Pitt (L) and actress Angelina Jolie (C) attend the MOCA NEW 30th anniversary gala held at MOCA on November 14, 2009 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Stefanie Keenan/Getty Images for MOCA) *** Local Caption *** Brad Pitt;Angelina Jolie
Getty Images for MOCA
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Beckham's biggest regret: Cornrows
- Rumer Willis: Demi Moore, Bruce Willis are ?really excited' to see me on ?DWTS'
- Scarlett Johansson: John Travolta is not 'creepy,' Oscars kiss was 'totally welcome'
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Focus,' 'Lazarus Effect' and More
- Vanilla Ice on Burglary Arrest: "It's a Mess; I'm Dealing With It"
- 'Maps to the Stars': What the Critics Are Saying
- 'Two and a Half Men,' 'Parks and Recreation,' and How to End a Series
- Harrison Ford Officially Returns to 'Blade Runner,' New Director Named
- Olivia Wilde Facts: 10 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the Actress