Janet Jackson on Dr. Murray: 'He Is Responsible'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 16th 2009 03:27PM
She told ABC's Robin Roberts that Murray she would be barred from practicing medicine. "He was the one that was administering," Jackson said. "I think he is responsible."
Prosecutors in Los Angeles are weighing charges against Murray in the pop singer's death. Murray told police he administered a powerful anesthetic to the singer shortly before Jackson died June 25. A spokeswoman for the doctor, Miranda Sevcik, said Monday he continues to maintain he neither prescribed or administered anything to Jackson that should have killed him.
Janet has remained relatively quiet since her brother's passing. In the interview, she describes how she was at her home in New York when her assistant called to say Michael had been taken to the hospital. She told relatives to call her when they got to the hospital and grew concerned when she wasn't getting any calls back.
She says that a day doesn't go by when she doesn't think of Michael. "It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream," she said. "It's still so difficult for me to believe.
"It's been a tough year," she went on. "You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actors who played real people
- Bob Dylan's Newport guitar sells in NY for $965,000
- 'Family Guy's' Brian coming back in upcoming episode?
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Paris Hilton slams fake Nelson Mandela tweet: ?Get a life and stop talking about mine'
- Austin Mahone Wants a Lamborghini for Christmas!
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker's Death: ?It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home'
- Paul Walker's Memorial Service: All the Details
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure
- David Arquette Points at Pregnant Girlfriend Christina McLarty's Baby Bump at Miami Party: See the Picture