Janet Jackson on Dr. Murray: 'He Is Responsible'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 16th 2009 03:27PM
She told ABC's Robin Roberts that Murray she would be barred from practicing medicine. "He was the one that was administering," Jackson said. "I think he is responsible."
Prosecutors in Los Angeles are weighing charges against Murray in the pop singer's death. Murray told police he administered a powerful anesthetic to the singer shortly before Jackson died June 25. A spokeswoman for the doctor, Miranda Sevcik, said Monday he continues to maintain he neither prescribed or administered anything to Jackson that should have killed him.
Janet has remained relatively quiet since her brother's passing. In the interview, she describes how she was at her home in New York when her assistant called to say Michael had been taken to the hospital. She told relatives to call her when they got to the hospital and grew concerned when she wasn't getting any calls back.
She says that a day doesn't go by when she doesn't think of Michael. "It just didn't ring true to me. It felt like a dream," she said. "It's still so difficult for me to believe.
"It's been a tough year," she went on. "You have your days where it's just really -- it's hard to believe. And a day doesn't go by that I don't think about him."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ESPN suspends Stephen A. Smith for comments about provoking assault
- Beyonce combats divorce rumors by posting pic of Jay Z and Blue Ivy
- Celebrity scale: Skinny or curvy?
- Video! Orlando Bloom Takes a Swing at Justin Bieber... Over Miranda Kerr?!
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter