Nicole Kidman Loves Being Busty
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 16th 2009 02:21PM
In the new issue of Ladies' Home Journal, actress Nicole Kidman talks about how her breasts got bigger after giving birth to her first biological daughter, Sunday Rose.
"They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it! I felt very Woman. When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling."
The 'Nine' star also discusses her life, having more kids, and how she put her career behind husband Keith Urban's. Read More
Nicole Kidman Photos
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 15: (ITALY OUT, NY DAILY NEWS OUT, NY NEWSDAY OUT) Keith Urban (L) and Nicole Kidman are seen on November 15, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Nicole Kidman;Keith Urban
Getty Images North America
Her life: "I was running from my life, in a way. My imaginary life was better than my flesh-and-blood life. That's a sad thing to say, but it was. Now I love my real life so much it requires an enormous belief in a film to want to take it on."
Her career: "There are certain limitations to my career because I'm based here [in Nashville.] And that's cool. Keith has enormous ambitions, which I support. His tours and albums are much bigger than what I'm doing right now."
Hosting a baby group: "This is my way of having 10 kids."
No memoirs for her: "I would never write a memoir. There are things that happen behind closed doors, and that's where they belong. I'm not secretive. I'm protective."
She won't sing in front of Keith: "I hum a little. When your husband's a huge singer, the last thing you do is sing with him."
The future: "Sunday's third word was 'wow,' and I say that word a lot. I hope when I'm 80 I'll still be saying it. I've been given extraordinary opportunities, with huge dreams fulfilled. I'm 42 and my eyes are still wide open."
Being in love: "I love being in love. I believe in the power of love, the way it can heal. The more you keep choosing it-because there are times when you can choose to be angry at the person or to love him-the more it nourishes a family."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: NFL star gets tons of wedding gifts
- Helen Mirren dresses like Queen Elizabeth, grants sick child's wish to meet royality
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Is Kellie Pickler the best winner ever?
- USA Orders Family Comedy Pilot From 'Fairly Legal' Producer
- Netflix's Ted Sarandos Reveals His 'Phase 2' for Hollywood
- TV Ratings: 'Dancing' Rises in Finale, 'Voice' Dips, 'SYTYCD' Steady With Premiere
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- 'Don Jon' Trailer: Joseph-Gordon Levitt and Scarlett Johansson Go Jersey
- Francis Ford Coppola Directing New Italian-American Saga
- Ed Helms, 'The Hangover Part 3' Star, on the End of the Franchise and Leaving 'The Office'