Nicole Kidman Loves Being Busty
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 16th 2009 02:21PM
In the new issue of Ladies' Home Journal, actress Nicole Kidman talks about how her breasts got bigger after giving birth to her first biological daughter, Sunday Rose.
"They're not very big, my boobs, so they just became normal size. I loved it! I felt very Woman. When you've had a slightly androgynous body your whole life, having breasts is a nice feeling."
The 'Nine' star also discusses her life, having more kids, and how she put her career behind husband Keith Urban's. Read More
Nicole Kidman Photos
NEW YORK - NOVEMBER 15: (ITALY OUT, NY DAILY NEWS OUT, NY NEWSDAY OUT) Keith Urban (L) and Nicole Kidman are seen on November 15, 2009 in New York City. (Photo by Arnaldo Magnani/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Nicole Kidman;Keith Urban
Getty Images North America
Her life: "I was running from my life, in a way. My imaginary life was better than my flesh-and-blood life. That's a sad thing to say, but it was. Now I love my real life so much it requires an enormous belief in a film to want to take it on."
Her career: "There are certain limitations to my career because I'm based here [in Nashville.] And that's cool. Keith has enormous ambitions, which I support. His tours and albums are much bigger than what I'm doing right now."
Hosting a baby group: "This is my way of having 10 kids."
No memoirs for her: "I would never write a memoir. There are things that happen behind closed doors, and that's where they belong. I'm not secretive. I'm protective."
She won't sing in front of Keith: "I hum a little. When your husband's a huge singer, the last thing you do is sing with him."
The future: "Sunday's third word was 'wow,' and I say that word a lot. I hope when I'm 80 I'll still be saying it. I've been given extraordinary opportunities, with huge dreams fulfilled. I'm 42 and my eyes are still wide open."
Being in love: "I love being in love. I believe in the power of love, the way it can heal. The more you keep choosing it-because there are times when you can choose to be angry at the person or to love him-the more it nourishes a family."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Drew Barrymore: I didn't really have parents
- Are Sofia Vergara and Joe Manganiello planning for kids?
- Taylor Swift to hackers: I don't have nudes
- Jon Stewart Delivers Epic Takedown of CNN's Blizzardmobile
- 'Better Call Saul' Gets European Release Dates
- Sundance: 'World of Tomorrow' Takes Short Film Grand Jury Prize
- Jessica Chobot previews 2015's most exciting releases, from ?No Man's Sky' to ?Mad Max'
- ?Grim Fandango' creator Tim Schafer on the adventure-game revival
- Recap of Pretty Little Liars Season 5 Episode 17: Deep Freeze
- Netflix Is Yanking These Movies and Shows on February 1, 2015
- Female 'Ghostbusters' Casts Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, 'SNL' Stars