Girls on Pop: Pop-arazzi
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 17th 2009 06:05PM
Chris Brown's ability to always say the worst possible thing, the waning days of the paparazzi craze and why 50 Cent partied like it was his birthday... at the 'New Moon' premiere - all with their guest, Kara Cutruzzula from the Daily Beast.
A steady diet of pop culture keeps the ladies of PopEater in perfect shape to discuss celeb gossip and entertainment. Like Howard Stern with more estrogen and less hair, these pop culture experts have a brutally honest take on the world of the famous. Did we say brutal? We meant pithy. Welcome to PopEater's weekly video podcast, Girls on Pop!
Missed the last few episodes? Find them here:
PopCast No. 18: Into the Studio
PopCast No. 17: Celebrity Styl'd
PopCast No. 16: Celeb Scandal and Romance
PopCast No. 15: Playing The Last Card
PopCast No. 14: Our Inappropriate Love
PopCast No. 13: On Twitter and 'Twilight'
PopCast No. 12: This Week in Swine
PopCast No. 11: Celebrity TMI
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MSNBC apologizes for guest's inflammatory comment on country music
- Cate Blanchett loses patience with reporter
- Hope Solo: Dealing with a lot of my issues
- Jessica Biel's Baby Bump on Display! How Close Is She to Having a Timber-Baby?
- ?Bachelor' Baby News! Whitney Bischoff's Big Revelation About Starting a Family with Chris Soules
- Why Kris Jenner Wants Rob Off ?KUWTK' Reality Show