Mysteries of 'Levi Johnston,' 'Brock Lesnar,' and 'New Moon Premiere' Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 17th 2009 02:12PM
'Levi Johnston Playgirl,' 'Brock Lesnar Sickness,' and 'Sharon Stone Paris Match' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today...
Lorenzo von Matterhorn – Barney revealed a handful of his secrets to romantic success on last night's 'How I Met Your Mother.' One is a strategy called the Lorenzo von Matterhorn in which Neil Patrick Harris' character swamps the Internet with false praise for a man named Lorenzo, pretends to be that very guy, acts surprised when an unsuspecting lass hasn't heard of him, and tells her to check him out on the Google machine at her nearest convenience. Pretty nifty little trick, if you've got the patience to plug hundreds of lofty lies into the net.
Sharon Stone Paris Match – Sharon Stone graced the cover of French mag 'Paris Match' in August. Did we mention the 51-year-old actress poses topless, and looks damn good doing it? Not too sure why the sexy mag cover is hitting headlines 3 months after the issue's release. But better late than never. Some things just get better with the passing of time.
New Moon Premiere Los Angeles – There wasn't a bigger event in the world yesterday than the one that transpired at Mann's Village Theater in Los Angeles. 50 Cent showed up to witness the "rock-star energy." Robert Pattinson got swamped on the red carpet like a piece of meat in a piranha tank. Fans waved signs reading "Team Whatever I Can Get" and "Jacob Black: I'd hit that with a Volvo." And bloggers wondered where's Rachelle Lefevre? The actress who plays vampire Victoria answered them on Twitter: "2 fans at the premiere: w/ Honey in the hospital and being fired from Eclipse tonight was just 2 emotional 4 me & I couldn't manage it. So sorry." Honey is Lefevre's dog. The actress was told Bryce Dallas Howard would take her place in the third installment of the 'Twilight' series.
Paul Allen – With a net worth valued at $10.5 billion, Paul Allen is the 32nd richest man in the world according to Forbes. That wealth will give the Microsoft co-founder a great shot at beating cancer (he's done it before), but some things even money can't buy. On Monday he sent a memo to employees of his company announcing that he'd been diagnosed with non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and had already begun chemotherapy. The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society lists the five-year survival rate for the disease at 69%.
Levi Johnston Playgirl Photos – Bristol Palin's baby's daddy has taken it all off. But despite what his manager promised, the 19-year-old Alaskan man-child won't show us everything in his Playgirl photo shoot. A spokesman for the mag told the Daily News, "We're thrilled with the photos we got, and are confident people will love them, but although there may be glimpses, we did not get full on frontal nudity." Playgirl.com is currently featuring a black-and-white teaser of the shoot. Not linking that one. It's totally NSFW.
Brock Lesnar Sickness – Brock Lesnar was the future of the UFC. Having jumped from WWE stardom to the top of the MMA rankings, the hulking bruiser was going to take UFC mainstream. But on Saturday the 265-pound 32-year-old was hospitalized. Nobody knows the diagnosis except for Lesnar, UFC boss Dana White, and a few doctors. All White will say is he's concerned Lesnar might never fight again. That would be a big loss for everyone.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Blacklist Recap: Red Reddington Gets Ruthless to Save His Wife
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Movie Night Recap: Two Perfect Scores, One Surprising Elimination
- Jason Derulo Not on "Good Terms" With Jordin Sparks Post-Split; Amanda Bynes Arrested for Second DUI: Top 5 Stories
- Family First ? George Zimmerman's Brother Robert Talks Family Rebranding And His Role Models: ?I Learn A Lot' From Kardashians
- ?The View' Feuds: Rosie O'Donnell & Whoopi Goldberg Fight In Front Of Audience – ?I'm Really Sick Of Your Sh*t!'
- It's A Presidential Baby! Chelsea Clinton Introduces Daughter Charlotte To The World – See Their Bundle Of Joy
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- 'Django' actress says she didn't cooperate with police because of racial profiling at 16
- Chris Martin Visits Gwyneth Paltrow on Her Birthday—Plus, Find Out Who Attended Her Private Bash!
- Dancing With The Stars: Who Went Home? Plus, Find Out Who Got the First Perfect Score of the Season!
- Donald Trump Gets Pranked, Threatens Lawsuit After He Retweets Picture of British Serial Killers