Publishers Pursue John McCain for Book on Sarah Palin
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 17th 2009 01:00PM
As Sarah Palin continues to throw accusations at the McCain campaign while promoting her tell-all book 'Going Rogue,' her former running mate John McCain is being enticed to put pen to paper himself.
Industry sources tell PopEater at least 3 different book agents and publishers have approached the Arizona senator with multi-million dollar offers (even bigger than the $7 million Palin received) if he tells his side of the Sarah story.
"A juicy book by John where he finally addresses all the questions concerning his running mate would be the hottest book of the year. Even bigger than Sarah's book," one publisher says.
And although McCain has the reputation of being a gentleman -- never the type to kiss and tell -- a different publisher is hoping that Palin's recent attacks on members of his team will finally motivate him to set the record straight.
"I can't imagine that John is going to sit by and let her version of the truth become fact. He's a fighter who wants to protect his campaign's legacy plus being offered eight million dollars doesn't hurt."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Memorial for Paul Walker expected to draw thousands in LA
- 'Frozen' tops box office with $31.6M in second week
- Susan Boyle says she has Asperger's syndrome
- Adele and Boyfriend Simon Konecki Flaunt PDA at Lady Gaga Concert: See the Adorable Picture
- Angelina Jolie and Daughter Vivienne Wear Matching Outfits on Day Out: Pic
- Stacy Keibler Flirts With New Boyfriend Jared Pobre at LAX, Five Months After George Clooney Split: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li