Publishers Pursue John McCain for Book on Sarah Palin
By Rob Shuter Posted Nov 17th 2009 01:00PM
As Sarah Palin continues to throw accusations at the McCain campaign while promoting her tell-all book 'Going Rogue,' her former running mate John McCain is being enticed to put pen to paper himself.
Industry sources tell PopEater at least 3 different book agents and publishers have approached the Arizona senator with multi-million dollar offers (even bigger than the $7 million Palin received) if he tells his side of the Sarah story.
"A juicy book by John where he finally addresses all the questions concerning his running mate would be the hottest book of the year. Even bigger than Sarah's book," one publisher says.
And although McCain has the reputation of being a gentleman -- never the type to kiss and tell -- a different publisher is hoping that Palin's recent attacks on members of his team will finally motivate him to set the record straight.
"I can't imagine that John is going to sit by and let her version of the truth become fact. He's a fighter who wants to protect his campaign's legacy plus being offered eight million dollars doesn't hurt."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jason Aldean's new album features 'honest' tunes
- James Franco and Megan Fox offer no explanation for bloody photo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Melissa Rivers Inherits Over $100 Million of Joan Rivers' Estate; Matthew McConaughey Hits Red Carpet With Adorable Kids: Top 5 Stories
- Jennifer Lopez Buys $22 Million New York City Apartment Next Door to Chelsea Clinton: Details
- Bewitched Reboot Scores NBC Deal: New Show Will Follow Samantha's Granddaughter Daphne
- Hank Baskett Caught Wearing Wedding Band While Grocery Shopping ? After Kendra Kicked Him To The Curb
- Jodi Arias Seeking Help From Admirers To Help Raise $250,000 For Appeals ? Has Already Raised $30,000