Spencer Pratt Rips Al Roker After Being Canceled From 'Today Show'
"I heard you snitched on your own kids at school! I bet your kids HATE you!! I would if my own dad came to my school and snitched me," Pratt added.
Finally Pratt questioned Roker's marital history, asking "Is it true you have been married 6 times? I'm sure all your wives left you when they realized you were abusive to women! Sicko!"
Roker has been married three times and has three children.
After further thought of his tweets, Pratt sent an apology on Tuesday. "Dear WEATHERMAN after speaking with Queen Jones and Queen Lara, I'm feeling very regretful for saying HATEFULL tweets towards a good man!!"
The insults may not come as much of a surprise. On June 15, the three had a skirmish interview on 'Today' in which Roker started by saying, "Now there are those who say that you guys are the poster children for everything wrong with celebrity in this country ... Do you have any regrets about doing what you do?"
After a few minutes of trying to get to the bottom of the Pratts' eccentric ways and decipher if they were, indeed, sincere about their on-screen actions, Roker mercifully ended the interview. Roker went on Twitter to get on final word in. "Heidi and Spencer are an interesting couple. famous for...being infamous. Bad and vacuous behavior. I think we're at minute 11 of their 15."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson "I Don't Care" If My Daughter River Is Gay: "I Just Hope She Finds Love"
- Lady Gaga Sends Taylor Swift Dating Encouragement, Tells Her "Prince Charming Will Come"
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Esquire in Skimpy Bathing Suits: See the Steamy Shoot
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Following Boss on the Return of That Fan-Favorite Terrifying-Yet-Brilliant Villain
- Tori Spelling Welcomes a "New Adopted Friend" to the Family as Dean McDermott Says Goodbye to Chopped Canada
- Lady Gaga Has Faith in Taylor Swift's Love Life, Assures Her ''Prince Charming Will Come''