Gerard Butler Imitates Michael Jackson, Dangles Fake "Baby" Outside Window
The 40-year-old actor had a big smile on his face and looked to be cracking himself up.
On Tuesday, Butler celebrated the release of his new movie 'Law Abiding Citizen' at London's Soho Hotel. In the film, he stars alongside Jamie Foxx.
He is also known for his portrayal of King Leonidas in '300,' The Phantom in the 2004 film version of 'The Phantom of the Opera,' Gerry Kennedy in 'P.S. I Love You' and Mike Chadway in 'The Ugly Truth.'
MORE ABOUT Gerard Butler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gerard Butler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Extra Scoop: Lindsay Lohan Dodges Sobriety Questions, Gives Pole Dancing Lesson
- Cute or Ew? 'Orange Is the New Black' Sneak Peek Reveals Piper's New Pastime in Solitary
- Clare Crawley Has a Message for ?Bachelor' Juan Pablo
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture