Gerard Butler Imitates Michael Jackson, Dangles Fake "Baby" Outside Window
The 40-year-old actor had a big smile on his face and looked to be cracking himself up.
On Tuesday, Butler celebrated the release of his new movie 'Law Abiding Citizen' at London's Soho Hotel. In the film, he stars alongside Jamie Foxx.
He is also known for his portrayal of King Leonidas in '300,' The Phantom in the 2004 film version of 'The Phantom of the Opera,' Gerry Kennedy in 'P.S. I Love You' and Mike Chadway in 'The Ugly Truth.'
MORE ABOUT Gerard Butler
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gerard Butler Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- British singer and TV host Cilla Black dies at 72
- Charlize Theron adopts second child, a baby girl
- Brown vs. Houston family feud is just beginning, Bobby's sister vows
- The Butt Cream and Music That Tastemaker Kylie Jenner Is Feelin' on Instagram
- Neighbor Remembers Bobbi Kristina and Nick's 'Passionate' Relationship
- Jericho the Lion Is Alive and Well!
- Zoolander 2 Trailer Asks Important Derek Zoolander Question: "If God Exists, Why Did He Make Ugly People?"
- Kourtney Kardashian Wears Sexy One-Piece Swimsuit After Scott Disick's Mysterious Instagram Post
- Jenelle Evans Celebrates Son Jace's 6th Birthday With Zombie Party: Pictures