VOTE: Is Johnny Depp Still Worthy of the Sexiest Man Alive Title?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 18th 2009 08:43PM
Johnny Depp is the only man to be named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive twice in the same decade.
The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star earned the honor again in 2009. However, we want to know if he deserves it.
PopEater has teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to find out what you think. So tell us, is he still the sexiest man alive?
Access Takes a Deeper Look at This Year's Sexiest:
MORE ABOUT Johnny Depp
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Johnny Depp Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- 'Big Bang Theory' Plots Major Career Change for Penny in Season 8
- TV Ratings: Adam Richman's 'Food Fighters' Serves up a Soft Start
- Michael Rapaport to 'Shit Stain' Spike Lee: 'Say, 'You're Stupid' To My Face' (Video)
- Soon you'll be able to see James Franco in ?Of Mice and Men' onscreen
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it
- Best of Late Night TV: John Stamos' New 'Manny' Service, Dwayne Johnson's Thigh Workout, Ricky Gervais' Marriage Apathy (VIDEO)
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True