VOTE: Is Johnny Depp Still Worthy of the Sexiest Man Alive Title?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 18th 2009 08:43PM
Johnny Depp is the only man to be named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive twice in the same decade.
The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star earned the honor again in 2009. However, we want to know if he deserves it.
PopEater has teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to find out what you think. So tell us, is he still the sexiest man alive?
Access Takes a Deeper Look at This Year's Sexiest:
MORE ABOUT Johnny Depp
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Johnny Depp Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- 'Penny Dreadful' Creator Talks Vanessa's Major Finale Decision and Character Departures
- 'True Detective' Episode 3: Where Men Are Men
- The 'Frozen' Effect: "Elsa" Re-enters List of 500 Most Popular Baby Names After 97 Years
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'Magic Mike XXL' and 'Terminator Genisys' Lose Out to 'Jurassic World'
- 9 Reasons Why 'Independence Day' Is Still Cool As Sh--
- 'Victor Frankenstein' First Photo Shows James McAvoy and Daniel Radcliffe in Peril