VOTE: Is Johnny Depp Still Worthy of the Sexiest Man Alive Title?
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 18th 2009 08:43PM
Johnny Depp is the only man to be named PEOPLE's Sexiest Man Alive twice in the same decade.
The 'Pirates of the Caribbean' star earned the honor again in 2009. However, we want to know if he deserves it.
PopEater has teamed up with Access Hollywood's AH Nation to find out what you think. So tell us, is he still the sexiest man alive?
Access Takes a Deeper Look at This Year's Sexiest:
MORE ABOUT Johnny Depp
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Johnny Depp Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?The Sound of Music Live!' was exciting and fun, but not without its flaws
- Alec Baldwin returning to TV as a host on Jan. 6 for TCM special
- Mike Tyson talks religon: 'I need Allah'
- The Politics Behind the National Film Registry
- Nelson Mandela's Death: U.K. Columnist Attacks BBC for Extensive Coverage
- Dustin Hoffman Joins Stephen Frears' Lance Armstrong Biopic
- Remembering Madiba: Paul Simon, Bill Clinton, P. Diddy, more share thoughts on Nelson Mandela
- Morgan Freeman on Nelson Mandela, plus a tribute to Madiba with the actors who've played him ? VIDEO
- ?Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95: Idris Elba, Morgan Freeman Pay Tribute to the South African Icon
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': Bryan Singer Announces 2016 Follow-Up to 'Days of Future Past'
- 'A Christmas Story' Pole Scene Hilariously Re-Created on NYC Subway (VIDEO)