Miley Cyrus Doesn't 'Believe' in 'Twilight'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 18th 2009 06:38AM
Count Miley Cyrus out of the midnight showings of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon,' because the 16-year-old superstar doesn't like the series.
"I've never seen it and nor will I ever," Cyrus told a Cleveland radio station backstage at her concert, MTV News reports. "I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires."
"I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it," she added.
However, she realizes she's probably one of the only girls her age not into the fantasy saga.
"I feel really lame because everyone's, like, so excited, and I'm like, 'Don't even talk about it,'" the Disney tween admitted.
Miley Cyrus Pics
Miley Cyrus performs with Jefferson Tarc Bus at Phoenix Hill Tavern on October 31, 2009 in Louisville, Kentucky. Miley Cyrus Performs With Jefferson Tarc Bus Phoenix Hill Tavern Louisville, Kentucky United States October 31, 2009 Photo by Stephen J. Cohen/WireImage.com To license this image (58799677), contact WireImage.com
Stephen J. Cohen/WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courtney Stodden responds to momager quitting: She just wants to be famous
- Lori Loughlin joins 'Fuller House,' reacts to Olsen twins snub
- 'The Bachelor's' Chris Soules and Whitney Bischoff have broken up
- Extra Scoop: Tracy Morgan Steps Out for the First Time Since Deadly Car Crash
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Stars Break Down What's in Store for Season 3!
- Bombshell Accusations Revealed in Court Docs! Bobby Flay's Wife Says He Cheated with January Jones