Miley Cyrus Doesn't 'Believe' in 'Twilight'
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 18th 2009 06:38AM
Count Miley Cyrus out of the midnight showings of 'The Twilight Saga: New Moon,' because the 16-year-old superstar doesn't like the series.
"I've never seen it and nor will I ever," Cyrus told a Cleveland radio station backstage at her concert, MTV News reports. "I don't believe in it. I don't like vampires."
"I don't like the wolf that pops out of the screen when I'm watching my TV at night. I don't like it. I don't want anything to do with it. I don't like the shirts. I don't like any of it," she added.
However, she realizes she's probably one of the only girls her age not into the fantasy saga.
"I feel really lame because everyone's, like, so excited, and I'm like, 'Don't even talk about it,'" the Disney tween admitted.
Miley Cyrus Pics
Miley Cyrus performs with Jefferson Tarc Bus at Phoenix Hill Tavern on October 31, 2009 in Louisville, Kentucky. Miley Cyrus Performs With Jefferson Tarc Bus Phoenix Hill Tavern Louisville, Kentucky United States October 31, 2009 Photo by Stephen J. Cohen/WireImage.com To license this image (58799677), contact WireImage.com
Stephen J. Cohen/WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rapper Travis Scott arrested after encouraging fans to jump barricades at show
- Family feud in evidence at Bobbi Kristina funeral
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Bobbi Kristina's Funeral Ends with a Whitney Houston Song
- Melt-Down: Bobbi Kristina's Aunt Leolah Booted from Funeral, Spews Accusations
- Valerie Harper's Upbeat Message to Fans
- Kim Kardashian Is Officially a Soccer Mom: New North West Photos!
- Avril Lavigne Wants to Make Movies, Has a Pizza Named After Her: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Caitlyn Jenner's Conservative Views Concern Transgender Friends in New I Am Cait Sneak Peek: Watch