Nicole Richie Hospitalized With Pneumonia
Her rep tells UsMagazine.com, "Nicole has checked into Cedars-Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia. She is doing well."
Richie alluded to being dogged by sickness in a post on Twitter this past Sunday, writing "ok cold, it's been 6 days. Lets part ways graciously & keep it moving."
The 'Simple Life' alum has two kids, daughter Harlow and son Sparrow, with boyfriend Joel Madden.
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Morena Brengola, Getty Images
Matt Kent, Redferns / Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jun Sato, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
MORE ABOUT Nicole Richie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Richie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stacy Keibler marries boyfriend in intimate beach ceremony
- Casting Jesus is a key marketing decision
- Alfonso Cuaron's next act is supernatural TV tale 'Believe'
- ?Glee' Star Harry Shum Jr. to Tie the Knot
- No More Dollar Sign! Kesha Changes Name Spelling, Looks Happy Post-Rehab
- Michael Jackson's Son Controversy: Real Dad Steps Forward
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"