Nicole Richie Hospitalized With Pneumonia
Her rep tells UsMagazine.com, "Nicole has checked into Cedars-Sinai where she is being treated for pneumonia. She is doing well."
Richie alluded to being dogged by sickness in a post on Twitter this past Sunday, writing "ok cold, it's been 6 days. Lets part ways graciously & keep it moving."
The 'Simple Life' alum has two kids, daughter Harlow and son Sparrow, with boyfriend Joel Madden.
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Morena Brengola, Getty Images
Matt Kent, Redferns / Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jun Sato, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
MORE ABOUT Nicole Richie
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole Richie Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Monster Week promises to investigate mermaids and mutant pigs
- 'Star Wars' announces new animated Disney series for 'kids and their parents'
- Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson break up again, report says
- Pic! Ozzy and Sharon? Together Again
- 'Brady Bunch' Reunion: Cast Returns to Kings Island Theme Park!
- Aaron Eckhart on ?Erased' Stunts: Learning to ?Speak the Language'