'Twilight Saga' Around Ashley Greene's Premiere Outfit
"It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my house, I decided I didn't like [my dress] anymore," Greene said on Monday evening at the premiere. "Today they had to entirely tailor this dress."
Also on Sunday before the 'New Moon' premiere, Greene had another marathon with her hairstylist at Parlour on 3rd. The Twilight-er had her hair extension re-tightened and decided to try out eyelash extensions to work it on the red carpet.
"She was in the chair for like two hours," says an onlooker. "She had her fox terrier Marlow on hand to keep her company and she passed the time at one point doing a radio interview for a Chicago radio station." Now that's multi- tasking!
MORE ABOUT Ashley Greene
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashley Greene Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- 'Key & Peele' Stars Set Up First Movie Together For New Line Cinema
- Eight Films Make Cut for Best Short Documentary Oscar
- Ron Livingston Joins 'The 5th Wave' (Exclusive)
- Are we all numb to the atrocities of ?Walking Dead'?
- The lyrics of ?It's the Hard-Knock Life,' according to this ridiculous ?Annie' emoji video
- What's Worth Watching This Week: 'Snowpiercer,' 'Life After Beth,' 'Pee-wee's Playhouse'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Will Have More Visual Effects Than Any Other Marvel Movie
- Florida Mom Petitions Toys 'R' Us to Remove 'Breaking Bad' Figures From Stores