'Twilight Saga' Around Ashley Greene's Premiere Outfit
"It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my house, I decided I didn't like [my dress] anymore," Greene said on Monday evening at the premiere. "Today they had to entirely tailor this dress."
Also on Sunday before the 'New Moon' premiere, Greene had another marathon with her hairstylist at Parlour on 3rd. The Twilight-er had her hair extension re-tightened and decided to try out eyelash extensions to work it on the red carpet.
"She was in the chair for like two hours," says an onlooker. "She had her fox terrier Marlow on hand to keep her company and she passed the time at one point doing a radio interview for a Chicago radio station." Now that's multi- tasking!
MORE ABOUT Ashley Greene
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashley Greene Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Olivia Wilde, Jason Sudeikis welcome baby boy
- Joan Rivers under fire for joke about kidnapped Cleveland women
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- 'American Idol' Finalist Sam Woolf Rejects 'Heartthrob' Status: 'It's Weird'
- HBO's Canadian Organ Traffickers Doc Wins Edward R. Murrow Award
- Safdie Brothers Complete Filming 'Heaven Knows What'
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime