'Twilight Saga' Around Ashley Greene's Premiere Outfit
"It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my house, I decided I didn't like [my dress] anymore," Greene said on Monday evening at the premiere. "Today they had to entirely tailor this dress."
Also on Sunday before the 'New Moon' premiere, Greene had another marathon with her hairstylist at Parlour on 3rd. The Twilight-er had her hair extension re-tightened and decided to try out eyelash extensions to work it on the red carpet.
"She was in the chair for like two hours," says an onlooker. "She had her fox terrier Marlow on hand to keep her company and she passed the time at one point doing a radio interview for a Chicago radio station." Now that's multi- tasking!
MORE ABOUT Ashley Greene
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashley Greene Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Miley Cyrus postpones more concerts as she remains hospitalized
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Fox Plans Animation Domination HD for Primetime in 2015, Nixes Late Night
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Star Mara Wilson Blasts Planned Sequel
- Chelsea Clinton Is Pregnant
- ?Scandal' cast member Jeff Perry admits watching ?The Wire' is on his to-do list ? VIDEO
- Throwback Thursday: B'Witched, the Irish Spice Girls of the '90s ? VIDEO
- ?Scandal': We predict what's going to happen tonight
- Our 'Amazing Spider-Man 2' Unscripted Includes Singing, Awkward Moments, and Courteney Cox References (VIDEO)
- Watch the Snowy First Trailer for Ryan Reynolds's 'The Captive' (VIDEO)
- Best Stoner Movies for Your 4/20 Viewing Pleasure