'Twilight Saga' Around Ashley Greene's Premiere Outfit
"It took 8 1/2 hours," she admits to PopEater. Even so, she still had her stylist scrambling for a dress the night before the big premiere. "At my house, I decided I didn't like [my dress] anymore," Greene said on Monday evening at the premiere. "Today they had to entirely tailor this dress."
Also on Sunday before the 'New Moon' premiere, Greene had another marathon with her hairstylist at Parlour on 3rd. The Twilight-er had her hair extension re-tightened and decided to try out eyelash extensions to work it on the red carpet.
"She was in the chair for like two hours," says an onlooker. "She had her fox terrier Marlow on hand to keep her company and she passed the time at one point doing a radio interview for a Chicago radio station." Now that's multi- tasking!
MORE ABOUT Ashley Greene
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Ashley Greene Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman doesn't like dating in New York City
- Kris Jenner meets Caitlyn for the first time
- Karlie Kloss ditches runway for NYU
- Emily Watson to Receive San Sebastian Film Festival's Donostia Award
- Matthew Broderick and Neil LaBute on Extramarital Affairs and 'Dirty Weekend'
- ‘Danish Girl' Producer: “The Timing Couldn't Have Been Better” for a Transgender Film
- 11 Reasons Stephen Colbert Will Be the Best 'Late Night' Host Ever
- Benicio Del Toro Confirms 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Villain Role
- Dean Jones, Star of '60s Disney Classics, Dies at 84