Kirstie Alley Bashes Conan O'Brien on Twitter for Fat Jokes
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 19th 2009 09:13AM
Kirstie Alley doesn't like Conan O'Brien very much, and she's taking to her Twitter account to tell the world.
In a back and forth with Star Jones, the former 'Cheers' star tweeted: "WHAT!!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE "ACTUALLY" MAKES FUN OF FAT CELEBRITIES? NOOOOOOO!!!!! I'M SHOCKED!!!! lol."
She added: "I'll tell you ONE B---- I'm gonna knck out next time I see her is CONAN O'B---- O'BRIAN..that guy acts like I bit his d--- off."
Star replied: "You know Conan probably "wanted some" and you chumped him...I know a few brothers from Brooklyn who owe me! LOL."
And Kirstie shot back: "lol...maybe it's because I wouldn't go on his late late late late night show..who knows..the bitten d-- makes more sense..lol."
Then, Conan joked about the feud on 'The Tonight Show.'
"I got to mention this, ladies and gentlemen, some of you may have heard about this. Kirstie Alley, she's apparently mad at me ... over some jokes I made about her weight," he began.
"Yesterday on Twitter, she said that I act like she bit my penis off, which is absurd, because my penis is not on the Weight Watchers diet," O'Brien quipped. Watch It
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Willis Visits Rumer Willis During DWTS Reheasals, "He's Such a Silly Guy!"
- Prince Harry Misses Second Royal Baby's Birth, Jets Out of London to Return to Australia
- Dancing With the Stars Week 7 Recap: Derek Hough Sidelined for Shocking Elimination
- Justin Bieber crashes high school prom
- Martina McBride talks new music and changes in country music award shows
- Elle Macpherson reveals her secret to staying fit