Why You're Searching for 'Tila Tequila Ustream,' 'Jane Carrey,' and 'Daul Kim'
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 19th 2009 09:18PM
'Tila Tequila Ustream,' 'Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair,' and 'Heather McComb' are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' tonight...
Daul Kim – South Korean high fashion model Daul Kim was found dead in her Paris apartment this morning. It's unclear how the 20-year-old beauty died, though all signs point to suicide. On her personal blog I Like To Fork Myself, Kim wrote a final entry titled "say hi to forever" in which she posted the song "I Go Deep" by electronic artist Jim Rivers.
Alexandra Kerry – Senator John Kerry's daughter was arrested for not drunk driving. You read that right. The 36-year-old documentary producer was pulled over Thursday morning under suspicion of driving intoxicated, taken into custody, and then released after her blood-alcohol level was determined to be under the legal driving limit of .08.
Jane Carrey – More news on a less than famous Kerr... ergh... Carrey. Jim Carrey's 22-year-old daughter Jane (offsprung from the actor's marriage to Melissa Carrey) got hitched over the weekend to upstart rocker Alex Santana. Jane is a rocker herself, fronting the ingenuously titled Jane Carrey Band. The happy couple is expecting its first child to be born in March. Grandpa Jim said earlier this summer, "I am very excited. Jane is going to be a great mom."
Tila Tequila Ustream – There's nothing like a good old fashioned celebrity meltdown. And thanks to this thing they're calling "the internet," we can watch it happen in real time. If you tuned into Tila Tequila's Ustream channel earlier today, then you saw the reality vixen strip down to her birthday suit and rant and rave about everything from homophobia to domestic violence to drug use. "I'm an angel," she told viewers, "because I am here to save the world with my army." Tila's lawyer tells TMZ that the outburst is related to her troubles with former boyfriend Shawne Merriman, who she is suing for allegedly hitting her in September.
Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair – We haven't seen geezers this bloody since... OK, we won't go there. Hulk was out promoting the Hulkamania tour in Australia when Ric Flair, officially retired since 2008, started talking smack about Hulk's wife. Hogan didn't take too kindly to the affront. He got up in Flair's face and old man Flair gave the legend a whack, sending Hulk to the floor where he could be seen clutching his bleeding head. The two are scheduled to face off in the ring at Melbourne's Rod Laver Arena on Saturday night.
Heather McComb – You might not know the name, but chances are you know the face. Even more likely, you know her soon to be ex-husband James Van Der Beek. The 'Dawson's Creek' alum filed for divorce from McComb today, citing irreconscilable differences. During six years of marriage the pretty couple never made pretty babies. McComb has appeared in dozens of television shows, though she's probably best known for her recurring role as Rita Morgan on 'Prison Break.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hugh Jackman Is Unrecognizable as Villainous Blackbeard in New Pan Trailer: Watch the Preview
- Joy Behar: Nicolle Wallace Is "a Day at the Beach" Compared to Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Bethany Mota Reflects on Dancing With the Stars After Tough Elimination: "I've Learned to Take More Risks"
- Blessed Union? Duggars Lobbying Tim Tebow's Mom To Set Him Up With Jana! Their Secret Meetings Revealed
- The Show Must Go On! Tori Spelling Says She Plans To Continue ‘True Tori’ Without Husband Dean McDermott
- 'Penguins of Madagascar' hatches light family fun
- 'Jurassic World' trailer debuts: Chris Pratt vs. hybrid dinos!
- Garth Brooks cancels talk show appearances after Ferguson 'unrest'
- Kate Mara Takes a Shower With James Marsden for Steamy Photoshoot, Says She's Never Been Jealous of Sister Rooney
- Remember When Lenny Kravitz Wore a Scarf That Was Practically a Huge Blanket Around His Neck?
- Lady Gaga Wears Inflatable, Spiky Star Dress, Brings H&M Holiday Magic With Tony Bennett—Watch Now!