Eliza Dushku Doesn't Expect To Ever Play In 'Dollhouse' Again
So I'm one of the 'Dollhouse' fans who are really upset about the cancelation announcement. Is there any chance at all that you guys would consider moving it to another network?
"I don't know. I mean, I'm going to say I don't think so. I feel like we're probably going to wrap it up for people at the end of this second season. We had time to sort of see where we wanted to close things off, but...I think this is going to be it. We're really proud of it. And I feel like two seasons to live on is better than the one would have been. And we're grateful for that, that we got to come back and play some more and bring some more to the fans."
I had asked you a year or so ago if you'd want to do the 'Dr. Horrible' sequel when Joss Whedon does that. And you said yes. Is that still something you'd be interested in?
"Absolutely! If Joss calls me after this. [laughs] But no, really I would love to, and Jed (Whedon) and Maurissa (Tancharoen) are so talented and so much fun. And if we all... if it comes about, I would love to audition. [laughs]"
So will Echo (Dushku's character on 'Dollhouse') be living on in comic form like Faith (her character in 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer') is?
"I don't know. I think I heard Joss once say that he didn't think 'Dollhouse' would sort of go into the comic world successfully, but you never know."
And what do you have coming up next?
"We're working on this Robert Mapplethorpe biopic that I'm producing with my brother and some other really phenomenal people, film makers. It's really moving along. And then we have some other Boston Diva productions that will be announced in 2010."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Reunion: Phaedra Parks is Still Married to Apollo Nida "For the Children"
- Burt Jenner Calls Out Hypocritical Supporters of Dad Bruce Jenner After Diane Sawyer Interview
- Mama June Announces Daughter Anna Cardwell's Second Pregnancy: "They Are Too Young to Have Another One"
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet
- Matt Lauer and Ellen DeGeneres End Their Prank War at Daytime Emmys After Someone Strips to Their Underwear
- You Have to Watch Reese Witherspoon and Sofía Vergara Belt Out Miley Cyrus and Taylor Swift Classics
- Colin Farrell Reveals the "Honest Truth" About His Relationships: "I Have Not Dated for Four Years Now"