Jordin Sparks 'Sore' But on the Mend Following Appendectomy
The 'American Idol' winner is on the mend after having an attack of acute appendicitis this past week. She had the little bugger removed on Wednesday night and is now "feeling a little better but very sore," the singer told fans on Twitter.
She later Tweeted that her "whole body hurts ... every time I move," but that relief was on its way in the form of "real food" from her mother and a full slate of 'Law & Order' episodes on the hospital TV.
Sparks says she plans on spending the "next week or so" in recovery. In the meantime, she's jealous about missing out on the big movie event this weekend. "I think I'm the only one not seeing New Moon right now," she wrote, "Tell me how the movie is!"
Meanwhile Beck, a FOX News commentator, was rushed to the hospital on Nov. 4 to have his appendix removed. He returned to his blackboard a week later.
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Morena Brengola, Getty Images
Matt Kent, Redferns / Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jun Sato, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Orson Welles' final film may be released
- 'I Was Here': Beyonce song inspires Iraqi youth peace movement
- Extra Scoop: Did Teresa Giudice Spend $10K on Daughter's Music Video?
- Big Change Announced for ?The View'? Are There More Shakeups Ahead?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Designs from Adrianna Papell
- Kris Jenner Feels Betrayed By Bruce Jenner; Brittany Maynard Pushes Back Death Date: Top 5 Stories
- Prince William, Pregnant Kate Middleton Go on Babymoon With Prince George in Scotland -- Details
- Khloe Kardashian Celebrates 14 Million Instagram Followers With a Super Sexy Booty Snap -- See the Pic!