Jordin Sparks 'Sore' But on the Mend Following Appendectomy
The 'American Idol' winner is on the mend after having an attack of acute appendicitis this past week. She had the little bugger removed on Wednesday night and is now "feeling a little better but very sore," the singer told fans on Twitter.
She later Tweeted that her "whole body hurts ... every time I move," but that relief was on its way in the form of "real food" from her mother and a full slate of 'Law & Order' episodes on the hospital TV.
Sparks says she plans on spending the "next week or so" in recovery. In the meantime, she's jealous about missing out on the big movie event this weekend. "I think I'm the only one not seeing New Moon right now," she wrote, "Tell me how the movie is!"
Meanwhile Beck, a FOX News commentator, was rushed to the hospital on Nov. 4 to have his appendix removed. He returned to his blackboard a week later.
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Morena Brengola, Getty Images
Matt Kent, Redferns / Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jun Sato, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Blythe Danner: Even I don't understand my daughter Gwyneth Paltrow
- Jennifer Lawrence 'screamed' when she met Kim Kardashian
- Sean Penn: I would consider a marriage to Charlize Theron my first
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Aww! Christina Aguilera Describes Son Max's Brotherly Love for Baby Summer