Jordin Sparks 'Sore' But on the Mend Following Appendectomy
The 'American Idol' winner is on the mend after having an attack of acute appendicitis this past week. She had the little bugger removed on Wednesday night and is now "feeling a little better but very sore," the singer told fans on Twitter.
She later Tweeted that her "whole body hurts ... every time I move," but that relief was on its way in the form of "real food" from her mother and a full slate of 'Law & Order' episodes on the hospital TV.
Sparks says she plans on spending the "next week or so" in recovery. In the meantime, she's jealous about missing out on the big movie event this weekend. "I think I'm the only one not seeing New Moon right now," she wrote, "Tell me how the movie is!"
Meanwhile Beck, a FOX News commentator, was rushed to the hospital on Nov. 4 to have his appendix removed. He returned to his blackboard a week later.
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Morena Brengola, Getty Images
Matt Kent, Redferns / Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jun Sato, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Gets Cheeky with Girlfriend FKA twigs
- Look Out J.Lo and Kim K! Here Comes Beyonc