Jordin Sparks 'Sore' But on the Mend Following Appendectomy
The 'American Idol' winner is on the mend after having an attack of acute appendicitis this past week. She had the little bugger removed on Wednesday night and is now "feeling a little better but very sore," the singer told fans on Twitter.
She later Tweeted that her "whole body hurts ... every time I move," but that relief was on its way in the form of "real food" from her mother and a full slate of 'Law & Order' episodes on the hospital TV.
Sparks says she plans on spending the "next week or so" in recovery. In the meantime, she's jealous about missing out on the big movie event this weekend. "I think I'm the only one not seeing New Moon right now," she wrote, "Tell me how the movie is!"
Meanwhile Beck, a FOX News commentator, was rushed to the hospital on Nov. 4 to have his appendix removed. He returned to his blackboard a week later.
Will Ragozzino, Getty Images
Morena Brengola, Getty Images
Matt Kent, Redferns / Getty Images
Charley Gallay, Getty Images
Jun Sato, WireImage
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images
Frederick M. Brown, Getty Images
Jason LaVeris, FilmMagic
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Family of BB King alleges that blues legend was poisoned by manager, assistant
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- The Boys Are Back! ?Extra' on the Set of ?Entourage' Movie
- 5 Celeb-Inspired Hairstyles for Summer
- Stars in Bikinis! Jessica Alba, Kim Kardashian, Selena Gomez and Other Hotties