LL Cool J Talks Up 'NCIS' And His Grammy Plans
By Jenna Busch Posted Nov 20th 2009 01:21PM
LL Cool J was honored as one half of the "Action Team of the Year" at US Weekly's "Hot Hollywood" party last night in LA. We grabbed a few moments with LL on the red carpet, where he appeared sans partner Chris O'Donnell. He told us how working on TV cuts into his sleep schedule, why the on-screen duo works and who he's got lined up for the Grammy Nomination concert. (By the way, the rock in his ear could have bought a small island.)
You guys have been getting a bunch of buzz about your partnership on NCIS: Los Angeles. So what makes you the next super small screen duo?
You know what? Good chemistry, good energy, rooting for each other, having each other's back. You know, just enjoying what we're doing and having a good time.
How has it been doing a full time TV gig?
It's real new for me. I'm used to kind of jumping on tour busses and getting up when I want to and showing up to the studio late, cause I wanted to be late. But it's fun. I'm excited. I'm having a good time, you know? It's enjoyable.
So what do you have coming up next?
I'm producing the Grammy Nomination concert and hosting that, so me and Ken Ehrlich Productions are producing that. I have Sugarland coming, I have the Black-Eyed Peas, I have Nick Jonas and Maxwell, and some other people coming, so that's going to be exciting, so I'm having fun.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jimmy 'Superfly' Snuka charged with 1983 murder of girlfriend
- James Bond author sorry for saying Idris Elba 'too street' for 007
- Taylor Swift fan arrested for storming stage at concert
- Extra Scoop: Jill Duggar Reflects on 'Sad' Month in New Blog Post
- Julia Roberts Steps Out with Husband and Kids to Support Surfer Kelly Slater
- 'Life in Pieces' Actor James Brolin Talks Barbra Streisand 'Gypsy' Remake, Weighs-In on Hillary & Donald
- Melissa Rivers Scattered Mom Joan Rivers' Ashes While Vacationing in Wyoming
- Sandra Bullock's New Boyfriend, Bryan Randall, Is the "Nicest" — and Hottest! — Guy Ever: See His Modeling Pics!
- Khloe Kardashian Looks Skinnier Than Ever in New Waist Training Mirror Selfie