Heidi Klum Takes to Catwalk Weeks After Giving Birth
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 20th 2009 06:48AM
Despite insisting that she was only hosting the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Heidi Klum ended up back on the runway -- after giving birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou, last month.
Klum told PEOPLE before the show that she still has some weight to lose. "I embrace that I have more curves right now. I'm definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show."
2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Selita Ebanks attends the 2009 Victoria's Secret fashion show after party at M2 Ultra Lounge on November 19, 2009 in New York City. 2009 Victoria�s Secret Fashion Show - After Party M2 Ultra Lounge New York, NY United States November 19, 2009 Photo by Eugene Gologursky/WireImage.com To license this image (58966930), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson