Heidi Klum Takes to Catwalk Weeks After Giving Birth
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 20th 2009 06:48AM
Despite insisting that she was only hosting the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Heidi Klum ended up back on the runway -- after giving birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou, last month.
Klum told PEOPLE before the show that she still has some weight to lose. "I embrace that I have more curves right now. I'm definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show."
2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Selita Ebanks attends the 2009 Victoria's Secret fashion show after party at M2 Ultra Lounge on November 19, 2009 in New York City. 2009 Victoria�s Secret Fashion Show - After Party M2 Ultra Lounge New York, NY United States November 19, 2009 Photo by Eugene Gologursky/WireImage.com To license this image (58966930), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum, Jimmy Fallon Roll Around on the Floor, Fallon Looks Up Model's Dress
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's Bachelorette Love Story: See Their Cutest Moments
- Khloe Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon Bashing Rob; Brody Jenner Defends Kendall: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day