Heidi Klum Takes to Catwalk Weeks After Giving Birth
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 20th 2009 06:48AM
Despite insisting that she was only hosting the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Heidi Klum ended up back on the runway -- after giving birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou, last month.
Klum told PEOPLE before the show that she still has some weight to lose. "I embrace that I have more curves right now. I'm definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show."
2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Selita Ebanks attends the 2009 Victoria's Secret fashion show after party at M2 Ultra Lounge on November 19, 2009 in New York City. 2009 Victoria�s Secret Fashion Show - After Party M2 Ultra Lounge New York, NY United States November 19, 2009 Photo by Eugene Gologursky/WireImage.com To license this image (58966930), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andi Dorfman, Josh Murray Send Cryptic Tweets: Were They Fighting?
- Super Bowl XLIX Roundup: Parties, Events, and Nightlife
- Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon Sued by Former Nanny, Who Claims She Worked Up to 120 Hours a Week
- Extra security planned for Bill Cosby's show in Ohio
- Danny Trejo plays Marcia Brady in Snickers spot, but always had crush on her mom
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs