Heidi Klum Takes to Catwalk Weeks After Giving Birth
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 20th 2009 06:48AM
Despite insisting that she was only hosting the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, Heidi Klum ended up back on the runway -- after giving birth to her fourth child, daughter Lou, last month.
Klum told PEOPLE before the show that she still has some weight to lose. "I embrace that I have more curves right now. I'm definitely one of the heaviest of the bunch of the 30 girls in the show."
2009 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
Selita Ebanks attends the 2009 Victoria's Secret fashion show after party at M2 Ultra Lounge on November 19, 2009 in New York City. 2009 Victoria�s Secret Fashion Show - After Party M2 Ultra Lounge New York, NY United States November 19, 2009 Photo by Eugene Gologursky/WireImage.com To license this image (58966930), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Derek, Julianne Hough, Maria Menounos, Mark Ballas, Sadie Robertson, Kate Hudson Do Thanksgiving Dance Wars: Watch!
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing
- Michael Phelps & Beauty Queen Girlfriend Still Going Strong After His Fling With A Transsexual ? See The Photos!
- A Real Piece Of Work: Kanye West Commissions Nude Couple's Portrait With Kim Kardashian, ?Lying Naked In A Loving Embrace’
- 'Real World' star Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Bill Cosby cooperated with tabloids to spike accuser's story
- Queen of crime writing P.D. James dies at 94