Jenna Fischer Knows As Much About Her 'Office' Baby As You
I love how you are up for employee of the year for this one, but Pam is actually kind of disobedient.
"She's not the best employee, is she? Well, yeah. But let's consider her boss, right? I mean, certainly relative to her situation, she's a pretty good employee. I mean, she has to put up with a lot that most people don't have to."
So what can you tell me about what is coming up on 'The Office'?
"Oh my goodness. Well, Pam is due to have her baby in February. I don't know what it is. It's going to be a surprise. There have been a lot of discussions about it but no decision has been made yet. So it's really like a real pregnancy. I think we're going to find out when they write it. What I'm having. It should be really interesting."
So she's not finding out during the show?
"No, no. And I don't know if it's that she has chosen not to, but they've chosen not to reveal it. I don't know if you've noticed, but she's always referring to her baby as, like, in things that are not gender-specific."
'The Office" airs on NBC Thursdays at 9/8c.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keanu Reeves Gains Weight, Looks Like Richie Sambora
- Dancing With the Stars: Who Should Win?
- Kristen Stewart Visits Taylor Swift's House After Robert Pattinson Break Up
- Bieber Officially Abandons His Monkey
- Cleveland Kidnapper Shocker: Ariel Castro Owns Another Property That Police Have Not Searched Yet
- Lindsay Lohan Slapped With $5 Million Lawsuit
- Break Time: Tan Mom makes an unfortunate music video
- ?Daily Show' co-creator Lizz Winstead sparks outrage with Oklahoma tornado joke about conservatives
- Country star Toby Keith says tornado-ravaged Okla. hometown is 'resilient,' planning benefit