Jenna Fischer Knows As Much About Her 'Office' Baby As You
I love how you are up for employee of the year for this one, but Pam is actually kind of disobedient.
"She's not the best employee, is she? Well, yeah. But let's consider her boss, right? I mean, certainly relative to her situation, she's a pretty good employee. I mean, she has to put up with a lot that most people don't have to."
So what can you tell me about what is coming up on 'The Office'?
"Oh my goodness. Well, Pam is due to have her baby in February. I don't know what it is. It's going to be a surprise. There have been a lot of discussions about it but no decision has been made yet. So it's really like a real pregnancy. I think we're going to find out when they write it. What I'm having. It should be really interesting."
So she's not finding out during the show?
"No, no. And I don't know if it's that she has chosen not to, but they've chosen not to reveal it. I don't know if you've noticed, but she's always referring to her baby as, like, in things that are not gender-specific."
'The Office" airs on NBC Thursdays at 9/8c.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FBI Investigating Naked Celeb Photo Leak; Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice Deny Pics Are Authentic
- Donatella Versace Designed Angelina Jolie's Wedding Dress, Says She "Has It All"
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Wedding Finally Revealed on Keeping Up With the Kardashians
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery' or on life support?
- Maria Shriver cheated on Arnold Schwarzenegger too, report says
- '24' movie still might happen after all