Fiery and Fabulous: Hollywood's Most Riveting Redheads
Those curves. That hair. We're absolutely mad about Christina Hendricks! The stunning actress sashayed her way into Hollywood with a breakthrough role as Joan Holloway on the AMC hit 'Mad Men.' To the utter dismay of men around the world, Hendricks recently tied the knot with actor Geoffrey Arend. But luckily, we can all get a Joan fix every Sunday night. Thank goodness for cable television ...
Admit it, when Nicole Kidman is on screen, it's almost impossible to tear your eyes away. Who wasn't mesmerized by her mess of red curls in 'Days of Thunder'? Who could ignore the surprising voice and quick wit in 'Moulin Rouge'? And who isn't counting down the days until she graces the big screen again in the much-anticipated flick 'Nine'?
She was a fan favorite on the WB's hit show 'Buffy the Vampire Slayer,' but we'd venture to say Alyson Hannigan really started wowing audiences on the CBS show, 'How I Met Your Mother.' Sporting stylish designer threads and dishing killer one-liners, the super cute actress has really come into her own. (And did you see her at the Emmys earlier this year in that gorgeous Vera Wang black dress? Stunning!)
First of all, she was in 'Drop Dead Gorgeous' and guest-starred on 'The Office,' so we know she appreciates sharp wit. Second of all, she starred in 'Enchanted,' so we know she enjoys a good love story. Thirdly, she was front and center in this year's hit flick 'Julie & Julia,' so we know she's fond of delicious food. And she's gorgeous. But, we have to admit she had us at 'Drop Dead Gorgeous.' She absolutely had us at 'Drop Dead Gorgeous.'
One of the things we love about Julianne Moore -- aside from her gorgeous auburn mane and striking green eyes, of course -- is her eccentric choice of roles. She simply refuses to be pigeonholed and is always looking for the next compelling character. Our love affair with Moore began in 'The Big Lebowski' and continued through 'Magnolia' and 'Far From Heaven.' And we're excited about the Oscar buzz she's getting for her turn in the upcoming film, 'A Single Man.' We're thinking it's about time she took one of those babies home.
Even though the image of Kimberly ripping off her wig to reveal a huge scar will never truly disappear from our minds ('Melrose Place,' anyone?), we still heart Marcia Cross. For one thing, she plays crazy better than anyone. From Dr. Kimberly Shaw on 'Melrose' to Bree Hodge on 'Desperate Housewives,' she not only makes insanity fun to watch, but she looks amazing doing it. We're pretty sure every woman in the world pines for her porcelain skin. (We do.)
With big doe eyes, perfectly styled locks, and matching sweater sets, Jayma Mays portrays Emma Pillsbury to pure perfection on the hit show, 'Glee.' Playing the resident school counselor (and clean fiend), Mays keeps audiences entertained with her little eccentricities and recently, her voice. And we have to be honest: we're keeping our fingers crossed for a love connection with Mr. Schuester. (Aren't you?!)
Isla Fisher was hilarious in 'Wedding Crashers.' She was fun and quirky in 'Definitely, Maybe.' And she made shopping look even more fun than normal in 'Confessions of a Shopaholic.' She's funny, perky, and cute. And she's engaged to Borat (Sacha Baron Cohen). Need we say more?
Dr. Addison Montgomery is flustered, brilliant, and one of the best characters on TV. And Kate Walsh plays her superbly. It's pretty rare that a character is loved so much that a spinoff is created BEFORE the original show is over. But that's the effect Ms. Walsh has over her fans. In fact, we almost wish she'd end up with Derek! (Don't tell Meredith...)
Um, she's Julia Roberts. Period.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ricki Lake Files For Divorce From Husband Christian Evans, Offers to Pay Spousal Support
- Bruce Jenner Smokes, Gets Red Manicure on 65th Birthday; Kate Gosselin Avoided Ex-Husband Jon Gosselin at Yard Sale: Top 5 Stories
- Larry King Ponders the Meaning of Life, Unleashes His Innermost Thoughts in Late-Night Twitter Spree
- ?He Said He'd Pay Her': How ?Manipulative' Hank Baskett Tried To Cover Up The Transsexual Scandal ? Model's Best Friend Tells All In Video Confession
- Booby Chaps! 10 Photos Of Male Celebrities Sporting An Impressive Set Of Man Boobs
- My Everything! Ariana Grande Is ?Spending The Holidays' With ?Soul Partner' Boyfriend Big Sean
- Shania Twain reveals she has more music in the works
- ?Nashville' recap: Family drama shakes up love triangle
- The lovely and talented ladies of country music
- Katniss Threatens Snow in The Hunger Games: Mockingjay—Part 1 Final Trailer, "Burn"—Watch Now!
- Pregnant Milla Jovovich Reveals Sex of Baby No. 2—Find Out What She's Having!
- We Might Not Recover from Tonight's American Horror Story: Freak Show: Our Rants and Raves