Paula Deen Takes a Ham to the Face
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 24th 2009 08:34AM
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork.
The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted out of the flying meat zone. Watch the Ham-Meets-Face Video Below:
" I thought it busted my lip, but it didn't,"she later told CBSAtlanta.com.
Deen, always one to have a good laugh at herself, did just that following the porcine assault. "I just got hit with a hog so what do I expect ... You have to be able to laugh, otherwise I'd be in a loony bin."
Get More Paula Deen @ Slashfood.com!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miley Cyrus Reveals She's Had Relationships That Weren't "Straight, Heterosexual"
- Nick Offerman: What I'm Reading
- Miranda Lambert Opens Up About Her Country Lifestyle With Blake Shelton: New Photos
- Big Bird was almost on Challenger space shuttle, documentary reveals
- Leaked Sony emails reveal CEOs think female superheros are not profitable
- Fit model Sarah Stage shows off bikini body 3 weeks after popping out baby
- Taylor Swift Owes Her Career to...Jason Alexander?! Seinfeld Star Is Perfectly Comfortable Taking All the Credit
- Bella Hadid and The Weeknd Dating: ''They Have Many Things in Common''—Get the Scoop!
- No Couples News Here! Jamie Bell and Kate Mara Are ''Best Friends'' and ''Nothing More,'' Says Source