Paula Deen Takes a Ham to the Face
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 24th 2009 08:34AM
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork.
The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted out of the flying meat zone. Watch the Ham-Meets-Face Video Below:
" I thought it busted my lip, but it didn't,"she later told CBSAtlanta.com.
Deen, always one to have a good laugh at herself, did just that following the porcine assault. "I just got hit with a hog so what do I expect ... You have to be able to laugh, otherwise I'd be in a loony bin."
Get More Paula Deen @ Slashfood.com!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Carrey Apologizes to Family After Posting Photo of Autistic Boy Without Permission
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Amid Scott Disick Drama — and She Looks Good!
- Hilary Duff: I'm "Grateful" for Lizzie McGuire, But It Was "Torturous" at Times to Be Her
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back