Paula Deen Takes a Ham to the Face
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 24th 2009 08:34AM
Note to Paula Deen: Always beware of flying pork.
The Food Network celebrity chef was trying to do some good by volunteering for the pre-Thanksgiving Hosea Feed the Hungry food drive in Atlanta, and before she new it, she was hit square in the face (nose and mouth, mostly) by an airborne ham that was being tossed for loading. Deen, clearly shaken by the incident, holds her face and is escorted out of the flying meat zone. Watch the Ham-Meets-Face Video Below:
" I thought it busted my lip, but it didn't,"she later told CBSAtlanta.com.
Deen, always one to have a good laugh at herself, did just that following the porcine assault. "I just got hit with a hog so what do I expect ... You have to be able to laugh, otherwise I'd be in a loony bin."
Get More Paula Deen @ Slashfood.com!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Power Rangers Samurai Star Ricardo Medina Jr. Arrested For Stabbing Roommate to Death With Sword: Report
- Bobby Brown Releases Statement on Bobbi Kristina's Condition: "Please Allow My Family to Give My Daughter the Love and Support She Needs"
- Chris O'Dowd, Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome First Child, a Baby Boy Named Art O'Porter
- Steve Kroft's sexually explicit texts to mistress
- 'American Sniper' sets new Super Bowl weekend record
- Roseanne thinks Bill Cosby is guilty but still 'not the end' of his career
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out Looking Fit and Healthy During Rare Public Shopping Trip—Take a Look!
- President Barack Obama Sips Beer After Sharing Super Bowl Predictions, Sounds Off on Deflategate
- Bridesmaids Star Chris O'Dowd and Wife Dawn O'Porter Welcome a Baby Boy—See the Hilarious Announcement!