Photos: Imagine These Dysfunctional Hollywood Thanksgivings
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 25th 2009 11:59PM
Jon Gosselin and Chris Brown
We doubt Jon is welcome at his own 'Plus 8' Thanksgiving table. We're sure he has been jointly banned by both Kate and the TLC empire. Jon can counsel Chris on how to survive being one of the most despised dudes in the country. Chris can share with Jon how one should not deal with the women in his life if he expects to improve upon that image.
Kanye West and Taylor Swift
Because nothing says "I forgive you for stealing my VMA thunder" like breaking bread together. Note to Kanye: Don't tell Taylor that Beyonce makes a meaner cranberry sauce than she does.
Jay Leno and Howard Stern
Howard is up in arms about Jay stealing material from him, but what will happen when Jay steals his super secret stuffing recipe?
Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian
Each will try to feed each other more turkey in hopes that the other will fall asleep long enough for one to have birth and finally land on a tabloid cover alone for once.
Carrie Prejean and Tara Connor
You forgot about Tara Connor didn't you? The disgraced beauty queen who got shipped off to rehab by the Trumpster. We are putting these two next to each other in hopes they'll collaborate on the best disgraced beauty queen memoir of all time, "High on Arrival During My Solo Sex Tape."
Michael Lohan and Michelle Williams
M-Lo needs an opportunity to say to Michelle: Sorry I defiled the memory of the late father of your child by announcing he dated my daughter.
Mackenzie Phillips, Andre Agassi and Jodie Sweetin
"Meth, meth, I slept with my dad." No one else will be able to keep down the sweet potatoes if they have to listen to this crew drone on about their personal struggles one more time.
Ashlee Simpson and Perez Hilton
Ashlee "Don't Call My Sister Fat" Simpson called out the queen of all gossip Perez Hilton as a loser this year after he wrote on his site that she and hubby Pete Wentz had gotten into a drunken brawl. But can't they come together across the table to drink some wine and bond over how crappy "Melrose Place" will continue to be when Ashlee is forced to vacate her bungalow?
Johnny Depp and George Clooney
"I'm the sexiest man alive."
"No, I'm the sexiest man alive."
"No, I am."
"No, I am."
"OK, neither's right. Brad Pitt is the sexiest man alive."
Want More Holiday Awkwardness? Check Out the Most Uncomfortable Holiday Meals Scenes in Movies Ever >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Kiss lead singer opens up about connection to 'Phantom of the Opera'
- 'Hawaii Five-O' star marries in where else? Hawaii!
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- ?Salem' star Shane West knows nothing about ?Harry Potter' ? VIDEO
- Debbie Gibson Blames Extreme Weight Loss on Terrifying Battle with Disease
- Lara Spencer Named New ?GMA' Co-Host
- Extra Scoop: 5 Biggest Reveals from the ?Scandal' Season 3 Finale and More!
- Kate Middleton, Prince William "Giggle" In Aircraft Cockpit During Air Force Visit On Tour, Receive Boomerang For Prince George
- Miley Cyrus Postpones U.S. Tour After Extreme Allergic Reaction, Will Resume In August
- Marlon Wayans: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me