Photos: Imagine These Dysfunctional Hollywood Thanksgivings
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 25th 2009 11:59PM
Jon Gosselin and Chris Brown
We doubt Jon is welcome at his own 'Plus 8' Thanksgiving table. We're sure he has been jointly banned by both Kate and the TLC empire. Jon can counsel Chris on how to survive being one of the most despised dudes in the country. Chris can share with Jon how one should not deal with the women in his life if he expects to improve upon that image.
Kanye West and Taylor Swift
Because nothing says "I forgive you for stealing my VMA thunder" like breaking bread together. Note to Kanye: Don't tell Taylor that Beyonce makes a meaner cranberry sauce than she does.
Jay Leno and Howard Stern
Howard is up in arms about Jay stealing material from him, but what will happen when Jay steals his super secret stuffing recipe?
Kendra Wilkinson and Kourtney Kardashian
Each will try to feed each other more turkey in hopes that the other will fall asleep long enough for one to have birth and finally land on a tabloid cover alone for once.
Carrie Prejean and Tara Connor
You forgot about Tara Connor didn't you? The disgraced beauty queen who got shipped off to rehab by the Trumpster. We are putting these two next to each other in hopes they'll collaborate on the best disgraced beauty queen memoir of all time, "High on Arrival During My Solo Sex Tape."
Michael Lohan and Michelle Williams
M-Lo needs an opportunity to say to Michelle: Sorry I defiled the memory of the late father of your child by announcing he dated my daughter.
Mackenzie Phillips, Andre Agassi and Jodie Sweetin
"Meth, meth, I slept with my dad." No one else will be able to keep down the sweet potatoes if they have to listen to this crew drone on about their personal struggles one more time.
Ashlee Simpson and Perez Hilton
Ashlee "Don't Call My Sister Fat" Simpson called out the queen of all gossip Perez Hilton as a loser this year after he wrote on his site that she and hubby Pete Wentz had gotten into a drunken brawl. But can't they come together across the table to drink some wine and bond over how crappy "Melrose Place" will continue to be when Ashlee is forced to vacate her bungalow?
Johnny Depp and George Clooney
"I'm the sexiest man alive."
"No, I'm the sexiest man alive."
"No, I am."
"No, I am."
"OK, neither's right. Brad Pitt is the sexiest man alive."
Want More Holiday Awkwardness? Check Out the Most Uncomfortable Holiday Meals Scenes in Movies Ever >>>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum retiring from lingerie runway
- Jay Z leads Grammy nominations with 9
- Actors who played real people
- ?The Following' season 1 video recaps ? EXCLUSIVE VIDEOS
- ?Sound of Music Live!': The original film's Von Trapp children respond
- ?Vampire Diaries' actress Candice Accola stars in The Fray's ?Love Don't Die' video, kisses fiance Joe King ? VIDEO
- Austin Mahone Wants a Lamborghini for Christmas!
- Danica Patrick on Paul Walker's Death: ?It Feels a Little Bit Too Close to Home'
- Paul Walker's Memorial Service: All the Details
- Wendy Williams: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Original Sound of Music Star Slams Carrie Underwood, Olympian Bode Miller Opens Up About "Brutal" Custody Battle for Son: Top 5 Stories
- Drew Barrymore Teases Baby's Gender With Blue and Pink Nails: See the Picture of Her Manicure