The Kardashians Plot 'Oprah' Domination
By Jo Piazza Posted Nov 25th 2009 12:00PM
The Kardashian sisters will not rest until they have achieved world domination..and by world domination they want to be on The Oprah Winfrey Show before it goes off the air in 2011. So smart these ladies are! They know that their run of the mill tricks won't get them onto the lap of the Queen of all media. It will take more than a sex tape or a quickie marriage to a basketball player or just one accidental pregnancy to obtain one of the coveted final spots on the show. If Ellen Degeneres can manhandle her way onto the cover of 'O' magazine we have no doubts the Kardashian sisters can embroil themselves in some stunt to make it on the couch. Take a look at some of the ideas Khloe and Kim have been pondering on Twitter. We especially love the part that involves Tupac.
@KimKardashian: My goal in life is to go on the Oprah Winfrey Show, we need 2 plan & plot! How can the Kardashian sister get on Oprah????
@KhloeKardashian: go to africa for a few weeks and get lost adopting a baby. Kourt and I will come and find you! Africa + adopting= Oprah
@KimKardashian: I have no problem getting lost in Africa, but really adopt? Can't I just steal Kourt's baby? Someone should kidnap us!
@KhloeKardashian: OMG! Forget Africa! I have the perfect plan. Let's go to Cuba, find Tupac! You have a baby by him!!! Tupac + Babies=Oprah
@KimKardashian: We only have 635 days left until Oprah is off the air, no time to get kidnapped! Can't U & Lamar just adopt me?
@KhloeKardashian: we can be a rap group... Tupac the lead and us three like the supremes... Wooohooooooo
Kim Kardashian Photos
MIAMI BEACH, FL - NOVEMBER 21: Kim Kardashian is seen on November 21, 2009 in Miami Beach, Florida. (Photo by Gustavo Caballero/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Kim Kardashian
Getty Images North America
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Charmayne Maxwell Dead: Grammy-Nominated Brownstone Singer Dies at 46
- Real Housewives of Atlanta Recap: Phaedra Parks Takes a Swing at Kenya Moore During Fight Over Apollo
- Twins Reunion: Arnold Schwarzenegger Receives Lifetime Achievement Honor From Danny DeVito in Germany
- Will Smith movie 'Focus' tops the box office
- Bruce Willis laments sudden end to action-thriller 'Wake'
- Who may replace Kelly Osbourne on 'Fashion Police?'
- Is The Last Man On Earth the Most Interesting New Show on TV?
- Kim Kardashian Finally Admits Her Selfie Addiction Is "Ridiculous," Insists Her Family Is "Normal" and Relatable
- Supermodels Gigi Hadid and Karlie Kloss Take Over Milan Fashion Week as True BFFs—Take a Look!