Mysteries of "Tiger Woods Affair," "State Dinner Photos," and "Adam Sandler Turkey Song" Solved
By Sam Brand Posted Nov 25th 2009 01:06PM
"Tiger Woods Affair," "State Dinner Photos," and "Adam Sandler Turkey Song" are surging in Google Trends? We can shed some light on the mystery. Google Trends provides the hottest keywords of the hour. Though the results change frequently, at any given time the list offers a snapshot of what's hot in the world of entertainment news. Here's what's steamin' today...
Adam Lambert AMA Video YouTube – You've got to dig around a little bit to find video of Adam Lambert's eye-popping performance at the American Music Awards. Seek, and you shall find. Lambert sat down with MTV News yesterday to explain that nearly all of Sunday night's sexual hijinks were unscripted. The same-sex makeout session? "During rehearsal, I grab him by the hair and kind of just looked at him," Lambert said of his straight, single keyboardist. "He just, I guess, didn't mind getting kissed in the name of entertainment on stage." As for the the simulated oral sex? "I was supposed to look at him, and I just grabbed him," Lambert said. "I wouldn't have done it if I didn't think he would have been cool with it... It might look real forceful, but we all respect each other and were doing it in the name of the show."
Michelle Obama Pictures – If you had done a Google image search for Michelle Obama an hour ago, a disturbing monkey-face photoshop job would appear high up in your search results. The pic has since been removed by the original host, a traffic-hungry Chinese blog called "Hot Girls." But you can probably still find the pic floating around out there. Google didn't force the takedown, and wouldn't prevent it from showing up in search results because of free speech concerns.
Navy SEALs Court Martial – Three Navy SEALs are being court marshalled for mistreating the mastermind of the notorious 2004 murder and public mutilation of four private contractors in Iraq. Ahmed Hashim Abed, code-named "Objective Amber," showed military investigators a bloody lip and told them his captors had abused him. Now the three commandos are facing charges relating to the abuse and impeding the official investigation. They will be arraigned on December 7.
Adam Sandler Turkey Song – We don't much recommend you sing this song at your Thanksgiving dinner. Or any song for that matter. But especially not a song that involves venereal disease, Darryl Strawberry and corduroys (and that's just the censored 'SNL'-friendly version). Save the caroling for a month or so. But check out Adam Sandler's "The Thanksgiving Song" to get in the mood for America's most unique and filling holiday.
Tiger Woods Affair – Tiger Woods is the richest athlete in the world, by far. Sports Illustrated estimates the superstar golfer earned just under $100 million in 2008. That's why we care when he cheats. Well, it's one of the reasons. The others being we're a nosy bunch and it pleases us to no end to know even the world's most perfect citizens aren't perfect. This affair, we must say, is entirely unfounded. The rumor supposedly originates at MediaTakeOut.com, which claims the newest issue of National Enquirer has proof of the alleged affair. You'll have to wait until it hits newsstands to learn more.
State Dinner Photos – The State Dinner is the most illustrious honor the President can offer a visiting world leader. Tuesday night, President Obama held his administration's first State Dinner in honor of Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh. Michelle presided over the 350-person invite list, which included noted Indian-Americans M. Night Shyamalan, Jhumpa Lahiri, Bobby Jindal, Sanjay Gupta, and Deepak Chopra. Also invited were media celebs Katie Kouric, Steven Spielberg, and Brian Williams. Michelle managed the china patterns and menu, which listed Indian-inspired dishes Green Curry Prawns and Red Lentil Soup with Fresh Cheese as options.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!