PopEater Poll Results: Kanye West Named Year's Biggest "Turkey"
By PopEater Staff Posted Nov 25th 2009 04:00AM
NiceOne! to see how celebrities sized up this year by letting our readers vote on various Thanksgiving polls -- and apparently they've all had enough of Kanye West, naming him 2009's Biggest Turkey. With 42% of the total votes, he beat out the likes of Spencer Pratt and Jon Gosselin. We're pretty sure our readers still haven't forgiven him for stealing the mic during Taylor Swift's VMAs acceptance speech. See which celebrities topped this year's official PopEater polls. >>
It has been a crazy year for the Jackson family, and it's no surprise that 34 percent of our voters said they would love to be a fly on the wall at their family Thanksgiving. Nothing like a little eavesdropping to see how they fare during their first Thanksgiving without Michael Jackson.
Not far behind trailed The Cruises with 31 percent of the votes, which actually caught us off guard. The couple have remained under the radar this year, but these votes imply that we are all still interested about what goes on behind closed doors with Tom Cruise, Katie Holmes and daughter Suri.
Who would our readers most like to invite to their Thanksgiving dinner? Looks like George Clooney is the ultimate party guest this season, taking 39 percent of the votes and beating out singer Taylor Swift who received 32 percent of the votes. We can only imagine the hilarious stories he'd entertain us with during the holidays.
So who is the person our readers would least likely invite? Madonna and Robert Pattinson, who received 6 and 7 percent of the total votes.
Finally, with all those Black Friday sales, who would our readers most like to bring with them? The lovely Kim Kardashian. With 30 percent of the votes, Kardashian beat out fashionistas like Victoria Bekcham (26%), Beyonce (25%), Lady Gaga (11%) and Rihanna (8%).
Proving that giving back is contagious, Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie stiffed out the competition and received 39 percent of the total votes for the celebrity that has done the best charitable work this year. They were followed by Bono with 27% and Oprah with 26% of the votes.
PopEater and NiceOne! would love hear your real-life stories about people you know that are helping others. By submitting a story, you can help promote the spirit of giving this holiday season and win exciting prizes on AOL, including tickets to an exclusive AOL Music Event. Don't delay! The first 500 entries automatically receive a NiceOne! t-shirt and weekly winners will be featured on the site and have $1,000 donations made in their name to St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Submit your stories.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Lady Gaga shows her wacky style onstage at the 2009 American Music Awards in Los Angeles.
Lester Cohen, WireImage
Lester Cohen, WireImage
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Tim McGraw Reveals How He Scared His Daughter's Boyfriend
- 'Frozen' Feud? Rosie O'Donnell Fires Back at Mayim Bialik
- How Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting Makes Sure She Knows About Nude Photos
- Lauren Conrad Kisses William Tell in Wedding Photo; Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Twerk in Racy "Booty" Video: Top 5 Stories
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Tribute: Melissa Rivers, Giuliana Rancic, Kelly Osbourne, and George Kotsiopoulos Remember the Comedienne
- Madonna's 8-Year-Old Son David Banda Is an Amazing Dancer -- Check Out His Moves!