Roman Polanski Wins Bail, But Stays in Swiss Jail
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 25th 2009 12:26PM
Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski was arrested in September in Switzerland on a 30+ year-old arrest warrant for statutory rape. On Nov. 25, he was granted bail and house arrest priveleges after paying $4.5 million.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gwyneth Paltrow's GOOP CEO Seb Bishop Quits: "It's Really Suspicious"
- Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg Engaged: Will Andy Cohen Officiate Their Wedding?
- Human Barbie Valeria Lukyanova Goes Without Makeup in Revealing Bikini Selfie: Picture
- ?Get The F**k Away From Us!': Male Model Behind Kourtney Paternity Hoax Faces The Wrath Of Scott Disick, Khlo
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works
- Cannes Film Festival announces 2014 lineup