Roman Polanski Wins Bail, But Stays in Swiss Jail
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 25th 2009 12:26PM
Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski was arrested in September in Switzerland on a 30+ year-old arrest warrant for statutory rape. On Nov. 25, he was granted bail and house arrest priveleges after paying $4.5 million.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hulk Hogan Is "Forever Grateful" to His Fans, Has a Message for Critics
- Jenny McCarthy, Donnie Wahlberg, Other Celebs React to Bachelorette Finale: Watch!
- Tom Cruise Does Totally Awesome Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon: Watch the Must-See Video
- Chris Hemsworth only ate 500-calories-a-day for 'In the Heart of the Sea'
- Alec and Ireland Baldwin make joke about infamous voicemail
- Zachary Levi is a 'Geek Who Drinks,' says being a 'spazzy kid' has worked out for him
- Empire Stars Grace Gealey and Trai Byers Are Engaged!
- Tom Cruise Has a Lip Sync Battle With Jimmy Fallon, Covers Hit Songs by The Weeknd and Meatloaf—Watch Now!
- Poems, Jars & The Biggest Joke in the World: The Bachelorette Season 11 Has Finally Come to A Close