Roman Polanski Wins Bail, But Stays in Swiss Jail
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 25th 2009 12:26PM
Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski was arrested in September in Switzerland on a 30+ year-old arrest warrant for statutory rape. On Nov. 25, he was granted bail and house arrest priveleges after paying $4.5 million.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Peta Murgatroyd Pulls Out of Dancing With The Stars Season 21 Due to Ankle Injury: Details
- Taylor Swift, Brother Austin Swift Stay Humble, Share Awesome #TBT Photo of Life on the Farm
- Bachelor in Paradise Recap: Ashley I. Is Ready to Give Up Her Virginity to Win Jared
- Celebrities' real names revealed!
- Comic Jon Rudnitsky joins 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls