Roman Polanski Wins Bail, But Stays in Swiss Jail
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 25th 2009 12:26PM
Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski was arrested in September in Switzerland on a 30+ year-old arrest warrant for statutory rape. On Nov. 25, he was granted bail and house arrest priveleges after paying $4.5 million.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Neil Patrick Harris Shares Wedding Photos, Says First Dance Was to Kelly Clarkson's "Moment Like This"
- Brad Pitt: Shia LaBeouf and I Almost Fought Scott Eastwood on Fury Set
- George Clooney, Amal Alamuddin's Wedding Photos: See the First Pic of Her Dress!
- Wiz Khalifa: ‘I Just Didn’t Want to Be Married to Her Anymore’
- Brad Pitt: Shia LaBeouf Is ‘One of the Best Actors’ He’s Ever Worked With
- Nicki Minaj’s Mom Details Her Tortured Childhood
- Norway Funeral Home refuses to bury Casey Kasem
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- Walmart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash