Roman Polanski Wins Bail, But Stays in Swiss Jail
By PopEater / Wire Services Posted Nov 25th 2009 12:26PM
Oscar-winning director Roman Polanski was arrested in September in Switzerland on a 30+ year-old arrest warrant for statutory rape. On Nov. 25, he was granted bail and house arrest priveleges after paying $4.5 million.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jill Duggar, Derick Dillard Leave for Long-Term Mission Trip, "Are So Excited": Pic
- Mila Kunis, Ashton Kutcher Marry in Hush-Hush Wedding: Details!
- Khloe Kardashian Hangs With James Harden in Vegas, Rapper Trina Calls "Sloppy Seconds"
- Bobby Brown performs in Atlanta, forgets lyrics and skips songs
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis secretly marry, report says
- Demi Lovato falls hard during pool party performance
- So. Many. Tears. Bachelor in Paradise Season 2's First Promo Features a Lot of Kaitlyn's Men—and Crying!
- USA Beats Japan 5-2 in FIFA Women's World Cup 2015 Final: Beyoncé, Fergie, Justin Timberlake and More Celebrate!
- Jill Duggar and Derick Dillard "Are So Excited" to Begin Their Mission Work With Baby Israel—Take a Look!