Exclusive: Meet the One 13-Year-Old Who Despises 'Twilight' and Robert Pattinson
By Jason Kaufman Posted Nov 27th 2009 03:00PM
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core.
"It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter."
Amanda wasn't amused by the aftermath of this obsession. "Unfortunately, they also always talk about it. Everything is 'Oh my God, Robert Pattinson is SO hot. Kiss kiss kiss.'" Amanda looked sad as she realized "that's my day, Robert Pattinson this and that."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- British actress Geraldine McEwan who played Miss Marple dead at 82
- Val Kilmer says he's in hospital but doesn't have tumor
- Authorities review video of Suge Knight incident
- 'SNL': J.K. Simmons Mocks His 'Whiplash' Character
- 'SNL' Slams NYC Mayor for Blizzard Bust in Cold Open
- Art Directors Guild Awards Go To 'The Grand Budapest Hotel,' 'Guardians of the Galaxy' and 'Birdman'
- The Avengers Face Ultron in This New 'Age of Ultron' TV Spot
- Check Out This Terrifying New Dinosaur From 'Jurassic World'
- Tatiana Maslany Nabs Lead Role in 'Star Wars' Spinoff: Rumor Alert!