Exclusive: Meet the One 13-Year-Old Who Despises 'Twilight' and Robert Pattinson
By Jason Kaufman Posted Nov 27th 2009 03:00PM
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core.
"It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter."
Amanda wasn't amused by the aftermath of this obsession. "Unfortunately, they also always talk about it. Everything is 'Oh my God, Robert Pattinson is SO hot. Kiss kiss kiss.'" Amanda looked sad as she realized "that's my day, Robert Pattinson this and that."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lucy Liu becomes a mom, shocks fans
- Robin Wiliams' wife, children due back in court
- Candace Cameron Bure celebrates 'New Beginnings' with new 'View' co hosts
- Austrian Actor Peter Kern, the Last of the 'Auteur Dinosaurs,' Dies at 66
- Christopher Nolan to Headline London Film Festival Talks
- Roman Polanski: Polish Court Sets Extradition Hearing Date
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- The 16 Best Kids TV Shows on Netflix
- 'Galaxy Quest' TV Series Coming to Amazon
- All 31 MTV 'VMA' Video of the Year Winners, Ranked From Worst to Best