Exclusive: Meet the One 13-Year-Old Who Despises 'Twilight' and Robert Pattinson
By Jason Kaufman Posted Nov 27th 2009 03:00PM
When we sat down for a Thanksgiving feast next to 13-year-old Amanda G. from New Jersey, we turned to her immediately to ask what she thought of the 'Twilight: New Moon' fever sweeping her peers. What Amanda had to say shocked us to the core.
"It's ridiculous," laughed Amanda about 'Twilight.' "Everyone sees it, reads it -- it's worse than Harry Potter."
Amanda wasn't amused by the aftermath of this obsession. "Unfortunately, they also always talk about it. Everything is 'Oh my God, Robert Pattinson is SO hot. Kiss kiss kiss.'" Amanda looked sad as she realized "that's my day, Robert Pattinson this and that."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Bravo Renews 'Below Deck' for Season 3
- What's Revealed in the Leaked 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer?
- 'Ted' Writer, Sandy Grushow Team for 'The Weatherman' Remake at Fox (Exclusive)
- When Taylor Swift's ?Out of the Woods' meets ?Circle of Life,' everything makes sense
- Watch Air New Zealand's ?Hobbit'-inspired safety video
- Watch the trailer for Ridley Scott's ?Halo: Nightfall'
- The 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer Has Leaked (VIDEO)
- Bitsie Tulloch Says 'Grimm' Fans 'Will Lose Their Minds Over' What Juliette Goes Through In Season 4
- Check Out Elijah Wood and Peter Jackson in This Commercial for Air New Zealand